Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yoshihiro Sakaguchi (坂口 由洋 Sakaguchi Yoshihiro?), better known by his pseudonym: Yuukichan's Papa, was the co-composer for Mega Man and Mega Man 2. He has also worked on quite a few of Capcom's other classics from the late 80's including the original Street Fighter from 1987, and Final Fight. He left Capcom in the mid 90's.
This list may be incomplete.
- Avengers (Sound and music. Credited as New Half Yoshihiro, worked on with Tamayo Kawamoto)
- 1943: The Battle of Midway
- Commando (NES Version/credited as "Saka")
- Final Fight (Music sound. Credited as Youki chan's papa)
- Forgotten Worlds (Arcade version sound. Credited as Yukichan no Papa, worked on with Tamayo Kawamoto)
- Legendary Wings (NES version. Credited as Yuukichan's Papa, worked on with Tamayo Kawamoto and Manami Matsumae)
- Mega Man (Sound programmer. Credited as Yuukichan's Papa, worked with Manami Matsumae)
- Mega Man 2 (Sound programmer. Credited as Yuukichan's Papa, worked with Takashi Tateishi and Manami Ietel)
- Mercs (credited as Y. Sakaguchi)
- SonSon II
- Street Fighter (credited as Yuukichyan's Papa)
- Warriors of Fate (credited as Oyabun, worked on with Masaki Izumiya and Toshio Kajino)