|This page is about the NetNavi WoodMan.EXE. To see information on his Robot Master counterpart, see Wood Man.|
WoodMan is an optional boss in Mega Man Battle Network.
WoodMan is a playable character in Rockman.EXE 4.5 Real Operation.
He also appears as a boss in Rockman.EXE Phantom of Network.
- Woody Tower: WoodMan summons a Wood Tower that travels down his row every time he moves. Used in BN1.
- Death Forest: WoodMan presses on the ground, causing panels to flash and wood spikes to shoot out of them.
- Seed Shooter: WoodMan fires two or three seeds down his row at the player, which will then sprout and shoot out a Wood Tower that travels forward, slowly moving up and down as it tracks the player's position.
- Growth: WoodMan releases a seed, which then grows into a tree. If the tree is not destroyed, it will produce an apple that recovers WoodMan's HP. Used in BN1.
- Traffic Log: WoodMan constantly summons logs that roll down two adjacent rows at the player. They can be destroyed and obstructed by obstacles. Used in BN4.
WoodMan is still Sal's NetNavi and she uses him to Netbattle in the N1 Grand Prix. WoodMan also assists Sal in her role as the Black Rose.
- The original Mega Man Battle Network has unused overworld and mugshot sprites of WoodMan, implying he was originally going to have a larger role in the plot.
|WoodMan.EXE • NeedleMan.EXE • SnakeMan.EXE • PlanetMan.EXE • PlantMan.EXE • TomahawkMan.EXE|
|Mega Man NT Warrior (manga)||Sean Obihiro • Lan Hikari and MegaMan.EXE • Tora and KingMan.EXE • Eugene Chaud and ProtoMan.EXE • Raoul and ThunderMan.EXE • Sal and WoodMan.EXE • Tamako and MetalMan.EXE|