Further inside the village of Whazzap, there are the mystirious Whazzap Lines, who are drawn as symbols for the great empire, Mu. The lines include:
- The Crest of Mu - Rogue's Symbol.
- A drawing of the land of Mu itself.
- The Mu Lookout
- An Mu Soldier
- Mu Tactican
- A servant of Mu
- Drawing of the Ancient Tribes: Zerker, Ninja and Saurian.
- A Mr. Hertz drawing
The most ancient and sacred in the whole of Whazzap area, are the Whazzap Ruins. It is an ancient temple for the land of Mu, which only The Shaman is allowed to enter. Pat was training in this area, in order to subdue his evil alter-ego, Rey.
During the secret ending of MegaMan Star Force 2, Rogue takes Mega Man into the peak of the Whazzap Ruins, and they battle their ultimate battle.
- Whazzap is possible derived from the phrase "What's up?". The Japanese name, Nanska, may be derived from Nazca, and also the phrase なんすか? ("nansuka?", an informal way to ask, "What is it?")
- The people of Whazzap also communicate by starting their sentences with the term "Whazzap" as Geo finds out when he asks the leader why people keep saying Whazzap.
- The Whazzap Lines are an obvious reference to the Nazca Lines.
- In the Tribe series of the anime, Shaman mentions that every year there is a festival in which a bird selects a victim and offers their heart to God. This action was performed by Chichen Itza. The chosen human must give his most precious treasure to God.