|Mega Man X equipped with Twin Slasher.|
- "Shoots Twin Slasher forward in two directions. This weapon has wide range capabilities making it easy to hit enemies."
- ―In-game text, Mega Man X4
Twin Slasher (ツインスラッシャー Tsuin Surasshā?) is the Special Weapon that X obtains from defeating Slash Beast in Mega Man X4. In normal fire, X shoots out a pair of two purple energy crescents that travel in diagonal directions from each other. These energy blades quickly travel across the screen and gradually increase in size. Twin Slasher is capable of going through walls and terrain and up to two pairs of Twin Slashers can be fired on the screen at once. This weapon is fairly weak, but it makes up for it with its wide range, speed and low Weapon Energy cost. When charged up, Mega Man X fires eight energy crescents forward - four on each side - while shouting, "Feel it!" These crescents are also capable of going through walls and provide a better range than when fired normally. A charged Twin Slasher is even capable of destroying some rocks in Magma Dragoon's stage.
Twin Slasher is effective against Web Spider and General. For Web Spider, in order for him to be stunned and take considerable damage, the blades must be fired at the web that supports him and not at Spider himself.
Damage Data Chart
Damage values in units in Mega Man X4.
- For Web Spider, hitting him directly with a normal Twin Slasher will only inflict 2 units of damage against him, and four units if Twin Slasher is charged. If Twin Slasher is used on the electric web that supports him, it will be cut, causing him to fall and take four units of damage twice for a total of 8 units of damage inflicted -- this method inflicts the same amount of damage regardless of which version of Twin Slasher is used.
- Triple Blade from Mega Man 10
- Parasite Sword from Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
- Two Headed Slash from Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Counterpart to this Weapon
|Mega Man Classic series||Blade Launcher • Flame Sword • Gyro Attack • Metal Blade • Quick Boomerang • Ring Boomerang • Rolling Cutter • Screw Crusher • Shadow Blade • Silver Tomahawk • Slash Claw • Tengu Blade • Triple Blade • Wheel Cutter • Shark Boomerang|
|Mega Man X series||Boomerang Cutter • C-Shot • Magma Blade • Ray Claw • Shadow Runner • Sonic Slicer • Spinning Blade • Spin Wheel • Twin Slasher • Wind Cutter|
|Mega Man X4|
|List of Mavericks|
|Web Spider • Split Mushroom • Cyber Peacock • Storm Owl • Magma Dragoon • Frost Walrus • Jet Stingray • Slash Beast|
|Eregion • Colonel • Double • Iris • General • Sigma|
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
|Lightning Web • Soul Body • Aiming Laser • Double Cyclone • Rising Fire • Frost Tower • Ground Hunter • Twin Slasher|
|Zero's Special Techniques|
|Raijingeki • Kūenbu • Kūenzan • Rakuhouha • Tenkūha • Ryūenjin • Hyouretsuzan • Hienkyaku • Shippūga|
| - Mega Man X -|
Fourth Armor • Ultimate Armor
- Zero -
| Damage Data Chart (X) • Damage Data Chart (Zero) |
Mega Man X4 Script (X's story) • Mega Man X4 Script (Zero's story)