Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tribe King (トライブキング Toraibu Kingu?) is the final Tribe On form from Mega Man Star Force 2, the combination of all three OOPArts: Sword of Zerker, Rock of Saurian and Star of Ninja. While in a Double Tribe, the third Tribe can be invoked to Mega Man transform into the Tribe King. Tribe King still retains the Battle Card charge ability of the version's Tribe, but gains the innate abilities of all three Tribes, and a unique Charge Shot and Link Force Big Bang. Tribe King has no particular weaknesses, and it vastly increases the cards' attack power. It will expire after three turns, however, returning Mega Man to his normal form.
Tribe King scatters all three OOPArts on his body, the Star on the right shoulder, with both hands featuring the Sword and Rock. The body now maintains black and white, among colors from all three tribes. The head is especially designed in the likeness of a crown, given the title "Tribe King".
Tribe King, as mentioned, is the most powerful form, having the power of all three tribes combined. This incredible power results in its three-turn limitation.
- Element: None
- Body Double: Up + Y allows Mega Man to counter incoming attacks with a body double wood-element sword attack.
- All cards x2 attack (applied before any bonuses are added)
- Elec cards +20 attack
- Fire cards +30 attack
- Wood cards +20 attack
- Card charge ability is dependent base Tribe (and, by extension, the game file's version)
- Zerker: Charge multiple non-dimming cards to execute them all in succession without flinching
- Saurian: Charge a non-dimming card for an attack boost
- Ninja: Charge a non-dimming card to let it pierce Invis and have Auto Lock-On
- Side Select
- Super Armor
- Charge Shot: Over Slash
- Fires 3 sonic booms which are 3 panels wide each, which are capable of passing through obstacles. Each sonic boom has a different element - Wood, Elec, and Fire, and inflicts (10 x Buster) damage.
- LFB: Czar Delta Breaker (Kaiser Delta Breaker)
- Mega Man charges up the power of the three OOPArts, then unleashes it in a wave of energy that covers his column and both adjacent columns. It hits with each element 3 times, totalling 9 hits.
King Grandeur (キンググランジャー Kingu Guranjā?) is a promotional Mega Class Battle Card that could be obtained for a limited time in events and DS Download Station. It summons Tribe King to attack all panels ahead with fire pillars and shurikens, and finishes with the Sword of Zerker.
|KngGrndeur||TrbKng apprs field surges continuously||120||None|