Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tretista Kelverian (トレテスタ・ケルベリアン Toretesuta Keruberian?) is one of the bosses in Mega Man Zero 3. Tretista is based on Cerberus, the three headed hellhound. He is one of the Eight Gentle Judges, and has three independent thought circuits that he uses to reach a fair judgement. These circuits act as the voices of compassion, aggression, and reason. When Dr. Weil brainwashed him to be one of Weil's Numbers, he could not think properly. Instead, his aggressive traits were amplified, furthering his beast-like nature, and he became violent and arrogant. When Zero went to investigate a giant elevator created by Neo Arcadia, he finds Kelverian protecting it, fighting him. Zero then discovers the elevator is used to transport mass amounts of E-Crystals to be used as energy. As with the other Judges, Kelverian reappears in the final stage, but is defeated again by Zero.
Tretista attacks by separating the dogs attached to his shoulders, which then jump around the room, throwing a box and then dashing to destroy it, spitting vaporous energy balls across the floor, and bending a metal bar into a V shape and then tossing it like a boomerang. At A or S rank he will use his EX attack, where a large laser occasionally comes from his claw when he dashes to the box.
Defeating him gives Zero the Absorber Body chip and, if at A or S rank, the Gale Attack ability.
Nickname: Rabid Dog Protection (咬哭の守護 Koukoku no Shugo)
EX Skill: Laser Claw (レーザークロウ)
Tretista Kelverian drops a large crate on the ground, then generates a large, purple energy laser, in the form of a blade from his claw, and rushes forward to destroy it.
Mission: Search Facility
Zero's EX Skill: Gale Attack (Reppuugeki)
Enemies in Tretista Kelverian's stage.
- Sub-boss: Spearook
- Eye Cannon
- Pantheon Guardian
- Pantheon Fist
- Tretesta (Tretista) comes from Italian tre (three) and testa (head); also, tritesta is Italian for three-headed, while Keruberian (Kelverian) is a play of Kerberos (ケルベロス Keruberosu; also known as Cerberus in English). Therefore, his name means "Three-Headed Kerberos".
- In the English-localized Mega Man Zero 3 instruction manual, Tretista is better translitterated as "Tretesta Kerberion".
- Tretista breaks the tradition of having two life bars as one of the eight main bosses in the Mega Man Zero series, having a third bar and surpassing the other judges' health.
- Tretista and Childre Inarabitta are the only members of the Weil's Numbers that first appear to Zero already morphed in their Punishment forms. He only assumed his humanoid form briefly during the final stage, morphing afterwards.
- Coincidentally, Tretista's appearance is similar to that of Omega's second form, in that they both have heads attached to their shoulders instead of closer to the middle head.
- The boss Bifrost the Crocoroid from Mega Man ZX Advent has an appearance that is quite similar to that of Tretista. Both have similar standing animations, and both have an attack that sends a rolling weapon across the floor.
- His three heads having a different thought system for judgement could be a reference to the three judges of Hades Rhadamanthys, Eacus, and Minos.
|Mega Man X • Copy X (substitute) • Sage Harpuia (interim) • Dr. Weil (usurper)|
|Sage Harpuia • Hidden Phantom • Fairy Leviathan • Fighting Fefnir|
|Eight Gentle Judges|
| Blazin' Flizard • Childre Inarabitta • Hellbat Schilt • Deathtanz Mantisk|
Cubit Foxtar • Glacier le Cactank • Volteel Biblio • Tretista Kelverian
|Rekku Gundan||Aztec Falcon • Herculious Anchus • Kuwagust Anchus • Panter Flauclaws|
|Jin'en Gundan||Anubis Necromancess|
|Meikai Gundan||Blizzack Staggroff • Poler Kamrous|
|Zan'ei Gundan||Hanumachine • Hyleg Ourobockle • Phoenix Magnion • Burble Hekelot • Rainbow Devil • Tech Kraken|
|Mechaniloid Units|| Golem • Guard Orotic • Hittide Hottide • Asura Basura |
Mega Scorpia • Carnage Force 0 • Randam Bandam
|Foot Soldiers||Pantheon (List) • Variant|
|Maha Ganeshariff • Craft • Omega|
|Einherjar Eight Warriors|| Popla Cocapetri • Mino Magnus • Tech Kraken • Sol Titanion |
Noble Mandrago • Pegasolta Eclair • Fenri Lunaedge • Heat Genblem
|Mega Man Zero series|
| Zero • Ciel • Mega Man X • Resistance • Dr. Weil • Omega • Elpizo • Dark Elf • Caravan • Neige • Craft |
Copy X • Sage Harpuia • Fighting Fefnir • Fairy Leviathan • Hidden Phantom • Eight Gentle Judges • Einherjar Eight Warriors
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4 • Collection|
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4|
| Zero's weaponry • Zero Knuckle • Chips • Item Box • Cyber-elf (List) |
Armed Phenomenon • Golem • Locations (Neo Arcadia • Resistance Base • Area Zero • Ragnarok) • Pantheon (List) • Variant
Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works • RTRZ-Telos Drama Track Translations • Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero
Rockman Zero (manga) • Zero 3 Database • Zero 4 Database • Vile's Incident: Eden dome, its sin and rebirth