|Mega Man using Thunder Wool.|
Thunder Wool (サンダーウール Sandā Ūru?) is Sheep Man's special weapon in Mega Man 10. Mega Man launches a thunder cloud that slowly rises, and a lightning bolt shoots straight down from the cloud. He can fire up to two consecutive shots. The cloud itself does very minimal damage. Pairing two clouds together will increase the lightning strike area and power. Thunder Wool is Pump Man's primary weakness - a single bolt from this weapon can not only penetrate and dissipate his Water Shield, but can also strike Pump Man in the process.
Damage Data ChartEdit
Known damage values in units for Mega Man 10.
- For Thunder Wool, the first number is contact made with the cloud; the second number is the lightning bolt.
Bosses weak against Thunder WoolEdit
- Pump Man: Mega Man 10
- Weapons Archive/Tornado Man: Mega Man 10
- It also does considerable damage against Crab Puncher and Block Devil
- The Thunder Wool is considered one of the worst Special Weapons in Mega Man history by some fans. Its high energy cost does not account for the area and power of the cloud and lightning strike.
- The Thunder Wool has the same color scheme to that of the Thunder Beam. It is possible that it was done as a possible throwback to this weapon as this color scheme has not been used for an electric weapon since the first game.
|Electric Special Weapons and Techniques|
|Mega Man Classic series||Bit Cannon • Electric Shock • Force Field • Lightning Bolt • Plug Ball • Spark Shock |
Thunder Beam • Thunder Bolt • Thunder Claw • Thunder Wool
|Mega Man X series||Electric Spark • Lightning Web • Thunder Dancer • Triad Thunder • Tri-Thunder • Volt Tornado|
|Mega Man X series||E-Blade • Lightning • Raijingeki • Raijinken • Raijinshou • Raikousen • Tri-Thunder|
|Mega Man Zero series||Saber Smash • Sengatotsu • Shield Sweep • Spark Shot • Thunder Stab • Tractor Shot • V-Shot|