Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ThunderMan appears as a random boss in the final tournament of the Red Sun version. MegaMan falls under the effects of an evil curse, and must retrieve a set of programs that will allow ThunderMan to lift it. ThunderMan gives MegaMan his Double Soul after this.
ThunderMan and Raoul meet Lan in episode 28, where Lan loses his PET containing MegaMan. They appear again in NetCity's stadium. ThunderMan and MegaMan have an intense NetBattle, but are interrupted by Gospel. ThunderMan gets absorbed trying to stop it, but MegaMan is saved by Bass. ThunderMan is released when Gospel is destroyed.
Raoul and ThunderMan appear again in Electopia to get revenge on BrightMan for deleting a friend's Navi. At the same time, Darkloids attack the Net, taking advantage of Lan and MegaMan's injuries. Raoul and ThunderMan team up with Raika and SearchMan to fight SwordMan, ColdMan, BrightMan and StarMan. Although they are outnumbered, SearchMan and ThunderMan manage to defeat the Darkloids and delete BrightMan. Raoul and ThunderMan remain in Electopia for a short time after this. During this time, Lan and MegaMan become increasingly powerful because of their new Cross Fusion abilities, but also more arrogant. To try and right that, Chaud asks Raoul for them to pretend to be Nebula agents, and NetBattle Lan and MegaMan. Their battle lasts a long time, but is interrupted by real Darkloids and ThunderMan resonates with MegaMan, who obtains his Double Soul to defeat the Darkloids. After that, Raoul and ThunderMan reveal themselves and later leave the country.
- ThunderMan starts the battle with three clouds, one on each row in Mega Man Battle Network 2, and one large cloud in Mega Man Battle Network 4. In Battle Network 2, if the clouds are obstructed for too long a time, it will strike in a + formation.
- Stormcloud Thunder: In Battle Network 2, ThunderMan summons lightning balls in the clouds. When the clouds line up with the player, they release the lightning ball. In Battle Network 4, the cloud automatically releases a paralyzing lightning ball as it lines up with MegaMan whilst circulating the battlefield.
- Thunder Bolt: ThunderMan summons lightning that tracks the player and strikes down on them.
- Elec Beam: ThunderMan jumps to the front of his area and fires an electric beam down the entire row. Used in Battle Network 4.
Mega Man Battle Network 2
|230||ThunMan||Thunder attacks 3rd line||80||Elec||T,*||30 MB||***|
|231||ThunManV2||Thunder attacks 3rd line||130||Elec||T,*||60 MB||****|
|232||ThunManV3||Thunder attacks 3rd line||180||Elec||T,*||90 MB||*****|
Mega Man Battle Network 4
ThunderMan Battle Chips are only obtained in the Red Sun version. They can be traded with the Blue Moon version, where they are Secret Chips.
Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
Rockman.EXE 4.5 Real Operation
|ID||Battle Chip||Description translation||Attack|
|Thunderman SP||???||Elec||68 MB||*****|
|Thunderman DS||???||Elec||68 MB||*****|
- Elec element.
- Weak to Wood attacks.
- Non-dimming Elec and non-element chips paralyze.
- Charge Shot becomes a 20 damage paralyzing Rabbi Ring, with a long charge time that does not exceed the paralysis time.
- It would appear that the electrified circles behind ThunderMan resemble the drums carried by the thunder god of Japanese mythology, Raijin.
- At the end of Mega Man Battle Network 5, Dingo mentions ThunderMan's operator, Raoul.
|ElecMan.EXE • BrightMan.EXE • MagnetMan.EXE • ThunderMan.EXE • FlashMan.EXE • SparkMan.EXE • CloudMan.EXE • JammingMan.EXE|
|Mega Man NT Warrior (manga)||Sean Obihiro • Lan Hikari and MegaMan.EXE • Tora and KingMan.EXE • Eugene Chaud and ProtoMan.EXE • Raoul and ThunderMan.EXE • Sal and WoodMan.EXE • Tamako and MetalMan.EXE|