|This page is about the NetNavi TenguMan.EXE. To see information on his Robot Master counterpart, see Tengu Man.|
Mega Man Battle Network 6
TenguMan is used in a challenge involving tornadoes in the Green Town net system. After completing the challenge and defeating him in a NetBattle, the player gains his Cross and him as a playable character.
When operating him, the player can choose his ability chip, Fuujin Tornado, which has a starting attack damage of 20 and able to achieve a total sum of up to 60. TenguMan's charge shot is Tengu Thrust which inflicts 50 damage to an enemy. While using Tengu Thrust, the end of Tengu Man's nose can be aimed at the enemy to also paralyze them along with causing damage.
- Floatshoes and Airshoes: Being a master of the wind, TenguMan can float over harmful panels and stand over holes.
- Tengu Thrust (テングツラスト Tengu Tsurasuto): TenguMan thrusts his nose three panels down the row.
- Fuujin Tornado (風神トルネード Fuujin Toruneedo, lit. "Wind God Tornado"): TenguMan creates three tornadoes in the player's area, with one always opposite to the other two. They sweep across the entire area, forcing some fancy footwork to be made to dodge them.
- Tengu Glider: TenguMan dashes down two rows, and may occasionally follow up with a diagonal version of this dash.
- Wind element, weak to Sword.
- Airshoes enabled.
- Non-dimming Wind chips gain +10 attack.
- Left + B will suck all enemies to the front, removing Barriers and Auras at the same time.
- Charge Shot is Tengu Racket, a Wide Sword-esque attack that hits for 40 + (20 x Buster Attack) Wind damage. It pushes enemies to the back, removing Barriers and Auras.
- Tengu Beast's chip charge attack is Tengu Storm, which hits in a T-shaped fashion three panels long for 30 + (20 x Buster Attack) damage. The edge of this attack hits three times.
|AirMan.EXE • MistMan.EXE • WindMan.EXE • GyroMan.EXE • LarkMan.EXE • TenguMan.EXE|