Whadda ya think will happen to Proto Man's body? I think he'll go into a coma(or at least a robotic version of a coma) and stay locked for a LONG time.
It's unknown if Capcom will even release a new classic Mega Man game to unveil Protoman's fate, but I'm fairly sure that Zero eventually kills Light Labs, including Mega Man, Roll, Protoman, Bass, etc. I'm fairly sure they all were wiped out that way, with Dr. Cain left to find X in the ruins of Light Labs to revive him and base the reploid designs off of him. It'd be interesting if Capcom released a classic Mega Man game that has Zero in the ending, showing him go berserk, leaving it open for the X series... --18.104.22.168 16:25, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
Guh... Here are the fates of the classic cast as is known/not disproved thus far:
- Megaman is captured by Wily, brought back to 20XX as Quint, and killed by his past self.
- Wily and Light both die of old-age.
- Protoman is assumed by most to die from his nuclear core malfunction.
Chaos Knux 04:14, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Zero didnt kill the classic characters Inafune already said that: http://protodudesrockmancorner.blogspot.com/2008/02/ending-cataclysm-theory-once-and-for.html
Where's come from the image of helmetless Protoman?
Is that official? Source? please. --22.214.171.124 15:23, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
Has it ever been explained how his shield stays on his back? There's no strap or anything, it seems to just hover.
- It was never explained, but I like to think that it is either magnetic or he wraps it with part of his scarf. --Quick (u•t) 22:48, October 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Not even the staff knows: (From R20 book page 79)
- "Oh, yeah! I remember struggling with Proto Man's shield. I wasn't sure how it was attached to his arm, and when I asked Inafune about it, he said something like 'I don't know... maybe there's a laser beam or whatever that shoots out of the shield all "vyrrm" and wraps around his arm...' Vague would be an understatement. (laughs)" (Hideki)
- Heh. --Quick (u•t) 20:37, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
Is it just me, or is Proto Man considered the "cool cat" of the Mega Man series? - SonictheHedgehogFan24