Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Takeshi Horinouchi (堀之内 健 Horinouchi Takeshi?, translated as Ken Horinouchi in some sources), also known as Horiken (ホリケン?), is a game producer from Capcom that mainly worked in the Mega Man ZX and Mega Man Star Force series.
- Mega Man X7 (Retailer Promotion Team)
- Mega Man Zero 2 (Special Thanks)
- Mega Man Zero 3 (Special Thanks)
- Mega Man Zero 4 (Producer)
- Mega Man Zero Collection (Producer)
- Mega Man ZX (Producer)
- Mega Man ZX Advent (Producer)
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge (Special Thanks)
- Mega Man Battle Network 5 (Assist Producer)
- Mega Man Battle Network 6 (Assistant Producer)
- Mega Man Star Force (Producer)
- Mega Man Star Force 2 (Producer)
- Mega Man Star Force 3 (Producer)
- Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star (Producer)
- Rockman.EXE: Program of Light and Dark (Production Committee)
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (Background Supervisor)
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon (Special Thanks)
- The Mega Man Star Force character Ken Suther was based on him.
- Interview with Takeshi Horinouchi (from Nintendo Power #224)
- GameTrailers interview (archive)
- IGN interview