Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is an upcoming game from the Super Smash Bros. series, which is set to be released for the Nintendo Switch on December 7, 2018.
Mega Man content
All characters from previous Super Smash Bros. games return, in addition of new characters. Unlike Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Mega Man is no longer available at the start and has to be unlocked as only the original characters from the first Super Smash Bros. game serve as the starting roster. It hasn't been verified yet if the 4 hidden characters from the original 12 characters well also be available at the start with the other 8.
During the initial reveal of the game on June 12, 2018 by Nintendo at E3 through a video, 3 new playable characters were revealed, two regular characters and one Echo Fighter. When a second video was published by Nintendo on August 8, 2018, five more playable characters were revealed, 2 new regular characters, and 3 Echo Fighters. On September 13, 2018, one more playable character was revealed.
- Number indicates order of appearance in the series.
- ε indicates Echo Fighters, fighters that are based on other fighter with the same number, having similar moves.
- Characters 04ε, 13ε, 25ε, 66ε and 64-68 are newcomers.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct 8.8.2018
- ↑ Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Starting Roster Is The Same As N64 Version
- ↑ Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - All in a Day's Work - Nintendo Switch