- "This weapon emits a water laser. Fire consecutive shots to increase range."
- ―Alia, describing X's Splash Laser, Mega Man X7
Splash Laser (スプラッシュレーザー Supurasshu Rēzā?) is the Special Weapon X and Axl earn upon victory over Splash Warfly in Mega Man X7. It is a beam of water; charged up, it's a spray of super-powerful bubbles. Uncharged shots are subject to gravity, though each subsequent shot has a higher velocity and thus a longer arc, topping out at the third shot before resetting. The damage it gives off is high to all bosses and the duration, along with the short invulnerability times of said bosses, is beneficial, as it can decimate bosses without even using all of the energy. When accounting for damage, Splash Laser's Charged variant is the single-most powerful weapon that the player receive from a Maverick in the Mega Man X series.
--Needs image of charged version of Splash Laser.--
- Unusually, the color scheme when Mega Man X equips this weapon is very similar to his standard color scheme.
- Splash Laser is the only Water-Elemental weapon used by Axl in his appearances in the Mega Man X series.
Counterpart to this Weapon
- Sepelak, Greg (2003). Mega Man X7 Official Strategy Guide. pg.54. BradyGAMES Publishing. (For attack damages.)
|Water Special Weapons and Techniques|
|Mega Man Classic series||Bubble Bomb • Bubble Lead • Rain Flush • Salt Water • Water Balloon • Water Shield • Water Shooter • Water Wave|
|Mega Man X series - X||Bubble Splash • Goo Shaver • Marine Tornado • Meteor Rain • Splash Laser|
|Mega Man X series - Axl||Splash Laser|
|Mega Man X series||Ensuizan • F-Splasher • Suiretsusen|
|Mega Man X7|
|List of Mavericks|
| Tornado Tonion • Splash Warfly • Flame Hyenard • Ride Boarski • Snipe Anteator |
Wind Crowrang • Vanishing Gungaroo • Soldier Stonekong
|Mega Scorpio • Mole Borer • Red • Sigma|
|Mega Man X and Axl's Special Weapons|
|Volt Tornado • Splash Laser • Circle Blaze • Moving Wheel • Sniper Missile • Wind Cutter • Explosion • Gaea Shield|
|Zero's Special Techniques|
|Raijinshou • Suiretsusen • Bakuenjin • Zankourin • Hieijin • Souenbu • Hadangeki • Gokumonken|
| - Zero -|
D Glaive • V Hanger
- Axl -
Copy Shot • Double Bullet • G-Launcher • Ray Gun