Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spade Magnes was originally a Wizard named Magnes (Magnets in the Japanese version), who helped watch over a rocket that he was supposed to pilot into space with his brother, Coil. He has a cheerful, can-do attitude and loves his job. Queen Tia and Jack corrupt him with a Noise Card, making him go out of control, turning him into Spade Magnets, and causing the experimental rocket to malfunction. Though, Mega Man defeats him and turns Magnes back to normal. After that Magnes gets a little emotional and apologizes for the trouble he caused, he just did not want to be worthless, but Mega Man tells him that he is not and he is the best Wizard he ever met.
Spade Magnes is the first boss in the game, and possesses these few attacks:
- Magnet Missile - He fires two missiles down two rows. The missiles can be destroyed.
- On occasion, one of the missiles will be black, and will induce Gravity on contact. If it misses, it leaves an orb that will induce Gravity on the last panel it passed through.
- Axis Jet (アクシスジェット) - Spade Magnes transforms into a rocket form and charges down the row. If he misses, he'll attempt a second hit from underneath. This hit will break the panel if it misses. Often used with the missile attack.
- Magnet Slash - Magnes disappears, a 3x3 field of gravity appears in front of the player, which will induces Gravity status. Spade Magnes then moves up in front of the player and performs 2 slashes, left and right, using his dual swords, which is 2-row-wide slash. This means the panel in front of Spade Magnes will receive 2x damage. You have to put up the shield to block this attack if you can't dodge the gravity field.
|Galaxy Advance||Description||Attack||Element||Battle Cards|
|SpadMgnesGA||SpadeMgnes slices twice max 2 hits||190||FlashStrk1|
|RocktLnchGA||Rush atk w/RocktLnch & GravRockt||370||DrillArm1|
- Spade Magnes is the only boss in the downloadable demo version of Mega Man Star Force 3.
|Electric-type EM Beings|
|Crown Thunder • Gemini Spark • Hollow • Spade Magnes|
|Joker • Ace (former) • Queen Tia and Virgo • Jack and Corvus • Heartless|
|Spade Magnes • Diamond Ice • Club Strong|