Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Butterfly Princess of Passionate Love|
Sol Titanion, known as Sol Titanian (ソル・ティターニャン?) in Japan, is one of the Einherjar Eight Warriors in Mega Man Zero 4. Titanion is based on the fairy queen, Titania. She resembles an atlas moth or other saturniids. She occupies an artificial sun that was originally designed for weather control but modified it to overheat and spread the heat waves for desertification. The fight takes place in a room with no walls; in addition, it is filled with strong sunlight in which if Zero stays in for too long, he takes severe damage.
Mega Man Zero: The official complete works
She used to operate the artificial sun with another Reploid of the same model. Her counterpart was destroyed by a squad dispached by Weil, and Titanion's operation circuit was rendered useless. The squad responsible was turned to ash by Titanion soon thereafter, and since then she destroys for the pure pleasure of it.
The wings, which symbolize her, seem to be emitted from flamethrowers built into her back. These are drawn in great detail here.
Nickname: 熱愛の蝶姫 (Netsuai no Chouki, The Butterfly Princess of Passionate Love)
EX Skill: Burning Meteor / Neo (バーニングミーティア／ネオ)
Mission: Halt the Sun
Zero's EX Skill: Burning Shot
- Launches two green razor fans travelling in a pattern.
- Launches two pink razor fans travelling in a slightly different pattern than the two green ones.
- Zigzags upward and downward across the room, until disappearing of the screen, laying three landmines on the floor that cause contact damage and also explode after a few seconds, launching a spray of projectiles into the air. These mines can be destroyed.
- Fires off a flamethrower from her chest that repeatedly extends and retracts, while flying twice across the screen.
- EX Skill: Raises her hand and creates a small/large (depends on the weather and mode) sphere and launches it right at Zero, breaking into four/six (depends on the weather and mode) projectiles.
|Mega Man Zero series|
| Zero • Ciel • Mega Man X • Resistance • Dr. Weil • Omega • Elpizo • Dark Elf • Caravan • Neige • Craft |
Copy X • Sage Harpuia • Fighting Fefnir • Fairy Leviathan • Hidden Phantom • Eight Gentle Judges • Einherjar Eight Warriors
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4 • Collection|
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4|
| Zero's weaponry • Zero Knuckle • Chips • Item Box • Cyber-elf (List) |
Armed Phenomenon • Golem • Locations (Neo Arcadia • Resistance Base • Area Zero • Ragnarok) • Pantheon (List) • Variant
Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works • RTRZ-Telos Drama Track Translations • Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero
Rockman Zero (manga) • Zero 3 Database • Zero 4 Database • Vile's Incident: Eden dome, its sin and rebirth