|This article is in need of more information.|
|More information or suggestions about the issue might be found in a section of the talk page.|
|This page is about the NetNavi SnakeMan.EXE. To see information on his Robot Master counterpart, see Snake Man.|
Lan has all of his Battle Chips stolen by a thug in Netopia, but eventually tracks them down, only to find that Ms. Millions has purchased them in a nearby jewelry store. When hearing that the chips she has purchased were stolen, she agrees to return them to Lan, but only if he can beat her in a NetBattle. True to her word, she returns the chips to Lan once SnakeMan is defeated. SnakeMan can be rebattled for his Navi Chips.
SnakeMan appears as the Navi of Ms. Millions. He too manages to tricks MegaMan and Lan into fighting in their Survival Seven. They eventually find out and SnakeMan attacks but a swift punch from HeatGuts Style easily defeats him.
He appears in Beast as Zoanoroid SnakeMan.
- Hide: SnakeMan will hide in his jar, which is impervious to all forms of damage, if MegaMan steps onto the same row as him. There is only a split moment of time to actually hit him before he hides, and most players would be wise to make that hit a ZapRing if they hope for a chance to deal any serious damage.
- Snake Buster: SnakeMan can fire blasts at MegaMan's location in a fashion similar to Alpha's machine gun, except they will track their target as it moves.
- Snake Arrow: Snakes will continuously pop out of the 3 permanent holes in SnakeMan's area, and dart forward. Making it necessary for the player to dodge or defend.
- Snake Bite: SnakeMan repositions his Jar about 3 panels in front of the player, which is pointed towards MegaMan now, and suddenly pops out to bite him.
Mega Man Battle Network 2
The SnakeMan Battle Chips summon SnakeMan when used. If there are any holes in the player's area, miniature snakes will rise from them and attack the enemy (one snake per panel, making Area Grabs and Geddon chips excellent for this). After all the snakes have finished attacking, SnakeMan himself will then attack with a bite.
|233||SnakeMan||Main attack and snakes!||30||Wood||S,*||25 MB||***|
|234||SnakeMnV2||Main attack and snakes!||40||Wood||S,*||50 MB||****|
|235||SnakeMnV3||Main attack and snakes!||50||Wood||S,*||75 MB||*****|
Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
- His Navi Mark is a diamond; a reference to Ms. Million's love of jewelry.
- It may also be a reference to diamond back snakes.
|WoodMan.EXE • NeedleMan.EXE • SnakeMan.EXE • PlanetMan.EXE • PlantMan.EXE • TomahawkMan.EXE|