|This page is about the NetNavi SkullMan.EXE. To see information on his Robot Master counterpart, see Skull Man.|
- "Keeheehee! Bow, weakling!"
- —SkullMan.EXE, Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
SkullMan is an optional boss which can be defeated for Miyu's security code.
SkullMan is one of the competitors in the Battle Chip GP.
He first appears when Miyu battles Lan Hikari in the N1 Grand Prix. SkullMan is too fast for MegaMan to hit and nearly defeats him. Lan manages to turn the tables by using Mini Boomer Battle Chips, one after the other to trap SkullMan and damage him. Miyu and SkullMan could have won if the battle went on, but she chose to forfeit the match and Jack-out.
SkullMan captured MegaMan to avoid him from going to the dangerous Undernet, saying he is to weak for the area. He promises to allow MegaMan to leave if he manages to defeat him, but he is unable to harm him. When Lan finds MegaMan, the duo manage to defeat SkullMan and they become friends.
SkullMan has the ability to break apart his body and attack in separate pieces. He shows very few abilities. He retains some of these attacks in the anime.
- Boomerang Bone: SkullMan detaches his arms and they are thrown at the opponent in a Boomer chip style.
- Ghost Fire: SkullMan summons two flames that rush straight down a row.
- Skull Stomp: SkullMan launches his head upward, and then crushes MegaMan with his enlarged skull head. This move breaks shields, but leaves SkullMan wide open for a counterattack. This move only appears in the game and manga.
Mega Man Battle Network
|164||SkullMan||Big skull attack on one enemy||150||None||S||***|
|165||SkullMn2||Big skull attack on one enemy||180||None||S||****|
|166||SkullMn3||Big skull attack on one enemy||210||None||S||*****|