|Mega Man using Scorch Wheel.|
- "Mega Man: The Scorch Wheel launches a flaming wheel, right?
Dr. Light: Yes, and the wheel may also burn the things it touches."
- ―Mega Man and Dr. Light, Mega Man 7
When equipped by Mega Man in Mega Man 7, he sends a wheel of fire in front of him, and it rolls on the ground like a normal wheel. If the player holds the attack button, the fire wheels will rotate around him for a while before being launched. Scorch Wheel can be used to scorch certain objects, especially the trees in Slash Man's stage (this is how Beat is found) and can even be used on some ice on the floors on Freeze Man's stage. Scorch Wheel can also light the torches in the dark corridor in Shade Man's stage, allowing the player to see the platforms, the spikes, and the rest of the landscape.
Damage Data ChartEdit
Damage values in units in Mega Man 7.
|Guts Man G||0|
|Bass and Treble||2|
|Wily Machine No. 7||2|
Bosses weak against Burning WheelEdit
- Slash Man: Mega Man 7
- Freeze Man: Mega Man 7
- Burst Man: Mega Man 7
- Cloud Man: Mega Man: The Power Battle
- A picture of Mega Man using the Scorch Wheel weapon (the picture at the top) is used as the background picture for the extra downloaded material in the Mega Man Anniversary Collection.
- This is the only weapon to have the fire shield (Fire Storm, Fire Man) that can be thrown (Leaf Shield, Wood Man) with multi-directions (Metal Blade, Metal Man)
|Fire Special Weapons and Techniques|
|Mega Man Classic series|| Atomic Fire • Fire Storm • Flame Blast • Flame Mixer • Flame Shower • Flame Sword •|
Magma Bazooka • Pharaoh Shot • Pharaoh Wave • Scorch Wheel • Solar Blaze • Torch Arm • Wave Burner • Yoga Inferno
|Mega Man X series||Circle Blaze • Fire Wave • Ground Fire • Magma Blade • Melt Creeper • Rising Fire • Speed Burner|
|Mega Man X series||Bakuenjin • Enkoujin • Enkoukyaku • Fire Wave • Quake Blazer • Ryūenjin • Shouenzan|
|Mega Man Zero series||Blast Shot • Burning Shot • Burst Shot • Flame Fang • Soul Launcher • Split Heavens • Tenshouzan|