Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rospark the Floroid (ローズパーク・ザ・フラワロイド Rōzupāku za Furawaroido?) is a rose-based Pseudoroid from the Mega Man ZX series that uses thunder-type attacks. He is a light-weight Pseudoroid designed to fight effectively even on the most difficult terrain.
Rospark is a limited warfare Pseudoroid specialized in long range electroshock attacks. His design also allowed him to fight evenly on even the most difficult terrain.He stands out for having two different forms, which seem to be based on the growing stages of a flower. His primary form is of a green mechanical bulb. The upper part is surrounded by thorned tendrils with Spike Manipulators which can attach to poles and similar objects. He has a long cone-shaped head with long red lights and small eyes. His mobility is limited in this form, as he can only move by using the spike on the bottom of his body to rotate in a similar manner as a top. He is slow and can only do short jumps, resorting to his tendrils and the spike on his head for defense.
Upon attaching to a pole, Rospark's bulb opens up to reveal the thin form of a humanoid with a pink frame and green limbs. He has long horns on his head and pelvic area, as well as golden spikes on his chest, torso and hips. The bulb plates are open wide on his back, and their interior resembles the petals of a rose.
As long as he has access to poles and similar structures, Rospark can move freely between them. He can also use attacks unavailable to his bulb form.
In regards to personality, Rospark tends to speak in a dramatic manner, using terms related to flowers. His reaction towards the Mega Man Model A varies depending on whether the player is controlling Grey or Ashe. He seems to be elated by Grey's presence, calling him a "handsome boy", but expresses sheer antipathy towards Ashe, claiming at one point that he despises "pesky little girls". He seems to have a similar elation to Gerry the Raider, based on his comments to him while terrorizing him. The japanese manual and website imply that his mannerisms were the result of faulty circuitry.
Rospark is encountered by the Mega Man Model A in the Tower of Verdure, where he terrorizes a Raider named Gerry to feed Model W with his terrified soul. The Raider escapes while the Pseudoroid confronts the Mega Man Model A, but he is defeated and his data is copied by Model A's A-Trans. He is revived by Master Albert for the final battle in Ouroboros, but he is again defeated.
Power and Abilities
Rospark attaches to poles in the Tower of Verdure to move around and attack the player in his rose form. He does not have a specific weak point, but takes normal damage in both bulb and rose forms. When copied using A-Trans, Grey and Ashe can use almost all of his abilities displayed in battle: both Bulb and Flower forms can lash out with a vine (electrified if charged); Bulb form can shoot a normal or electrified thorn from the top of his head spike; Flower form can shoot several thorns that, if charged, create a short-lived triangle of electricity that hurts anything in it. However, when in bulb form, he is much slower than all Grey/Ashe's other forms.
- Rose Wire: Rospark attempts to strike the player with a tendril in bulb form.
- Vine Climb: Rospark attaches to a pole, changing to his rose form and gaining the ability to slide freely across it.
- Spark Wire: Rospark stretches an electrified tendril forward. The tendril also electrifies any pole within its reach.
- Vine Switch: Rospark uses his tendrils to move to another pole or vine within reach.
- Rose Stinger: Rospark swings his arm, flinging four thorns at different angles.
- Spark Stinger: Rospark swings his arm, flinging three electrified thorns at the player. The thorns create an electric field in the area of contact.
- Lightning Beam: Rospark charges energy and fires a massive beam of electricity while sliding across a pole. The beam electrifies any other pole within reach. He will also regain some of his heath.
Defeating Rospark under specific conditions will award the player with Gold, Silver and Bronze medals. Collecting all 24 medals in the game will unlock Model a.
- Gold: Hit Rospark with Rospark (A-Trans) only.
- Silver: Hit Rospark with Argoyle & Ugoyle (A-Trans) only.
- Bronze: Finish off Rospark in his bulb form.
- Although some Pseudoroids change their words based on which character the player is using, Rospark is the only Pseudoroid who displays a distinct reaction towards each character.
- Rospark's Japanese voice actor also did the voice for other video game characters such as Iori Yagami from the King of Fighters series.
- Rospark is one of three Pseudoroids who were not renamed for the English version of Mega Man ZX Advent. The others are Bifrost the Crocoroid and Argoyle & Ugoyle the Shisaroids.
Notes and references
|Mega Man ZX Advent|
| Buckfire the Gaxelleroid • Chronoforce the Xiphosuroid • Rospark the Floroid • Queenbee the Hymenopteroid|
Vulturon the Condoroid • Hedgeshock the Erinaceroid • Argoyle and Ugoyle the Shisaroids • Bifrost the Crocoroid
|Dogu the Giant • Siarnaq • Atlas • Aeolus • Thetis |
Vent • Aile • Prometheus • Pandora • Master Albert
|Database • Items • Game Script (Grey's story • Ashe's story)|