|Zero executing Rekkoha.|
Rekkoha (裂光覇? lit. "Rending Light Supremacy" or "Splitting Light Command"), is the special technique and Giga Attack that Zero learns after defeating Infinity Mijinion in Mega Man X6. When used, Zero punches the ground and eleven beams of light appear, hitting all enemies in the screen.
Rekkoha is Commander Yammark's weakness.
Damage Data Chart
Damage values in units in Mega Man X6.
- This is the only Giga Attack of Zero's that has special background effects.
- Omega uses a similar attack in Mega Man Zero 3 and Mega Man ZX, but instead of a full-screen attack, it creates pillars of light around Omega, making him invincible while using it. In Mega Man ZX, the attack heals him for eight units. The pillars also seem to be rising from the ground as opposed to falling from the sky.
- Despite Rekkoha having the same "ou" sound as Sougenmu in TvC and MVC3, it is not spelled the same way—it is written as Rekkoha instead. This is a nod to X6's style of spelling its roumaji.
- The colors in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom and Marvel vs. Capcom 3's versions of the move play nod to Zero's other Giga Attacks (purple for Messenkou, yellow/red for Bakuenjin, etc.).
- The Marvel vs. Capcom 3 version of Rekkoha involves Zero using the Z-Buster to use the attack, which is different from any other variation of the attack up to this point (Zero usually punches the ground rather than using his Z-Buster).
- It is interesting to note that X's charged version of Ray Arrow acts in a similar manner to Zero's Rekkoha (especially since they're both obtained from the same boss). When Rekkoha is used on the majority of bosses in X6, it deals no damage, however X's charged Ray Arrow will inflict heavy damage on most bosses.
- Earth Gaizer from Mega Man Xtreme 2
- Rakuhouha from Mega Man X4
- C-Flasher from Mega Man X5
- Bakuenjin from Mega Man X7
- Tenshouha from Mega Man X8
Counterpart to this Technique
|Light / Laser Special Weapons and Techniques|
|Mega Man Classic series||Centaur Flash • Flash Stopper • Gemini Laser • Laser Trident • Spark Chaser|
|Mega Man X series X||Aiming Laser • Chameleon Sting • F-Laser • Ray Arrow • Ray Claw • Ray Splasher • Shining Ray|
|Mega Man X series - Axl||Ray Gun|
|Mega Man X series||C-Flasher • Rakuhouha • Rekkoha • Tenshouha|
|Mega Man X6|
|List of Mavericks|
| Commander Yammark • Ground Scaravich • Blaze Heatnix • Blizzard Wolfang • Rainy Turtloid |
Metal Shark Player • Shield Sheldon • Infinity Mijinion
|D-1000 • Zero Nightmare • Dynamo • Nightmare Mother • High Max • Gate • Sigma|
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
|Yammar Option • Ground Dash • Magma Blade • Ice Burst • Meteor Rain • Metal Anchor • Guard Shell • Ray Arrow|
|Zero's Special Techniques|
|Yammar Option • Sentsuizan • Shoenzan • Hyoroga • Ensuizan • Rakukojin • Guard Shell • Rekkoha|
| - Mega Man X -|
Falcon Armor • Blade Armor • Shadow Armor • Ultimate Armor
- Zero -
| Walkthrough • Parts • Rescuable Reploids • List of Enemies |
Damage Data Chart (X) • Damage Data Chart (Zero) • Game Script (X's story) • Game Script (Zero's story)