|Mega Man using Rain Flush.|
Rain Flush (レインフラッシュ Rein Furasshu?) is Toad Man's special weapon. This weapon creates an acid rain storm that affects all things on the screen (provided they are vulnerable to it), including shielded enemies like Mets and Pakatto 24, and can hit several times before disappearing. In Mega Man IV, it can extinguish the fire in Napalm Man's stage for a short time, and solidify the quicksand in Pharaoh Man's stage. It's also Bright Man's weakness. Pharaoh Man and Skull Man are semi-weak to the Rain Flush as well. The weapon can hit Drill Man while he is underground and pierces Skull Man's Skull Barrier.
Damage Data ChartEdit
Known damage values in units for Mega Man 4.
Bosses weak against Rain FlushEdit
- Bright Man: Mega Man 4 and Mega Man IV
- Charge Man: Mega Man IV
- Wily Machine: Mega Man for the Sega Game Gear
Interestingly, both Toad Man and Mega Man use it in the form it takes as a usable weapon- firing a pod straight into the air, which then explodes and produces a cloud that releases the Acid Rain on targets below.
- The Rain Flush can be used as a substitute against Pharaoh Man if one has run out of Flash Stopper, though you'll have to contend with Pharaoh Man's speed.
- If Rain Flush is used on Wily as he escapes the first battle in Mega Man 4, he will be destroyed, and as a result Mega Man will be stuck in the stage, forcing the player to reset.
- The Rain Flush (followed by the Gravity Hold, Centaur Flash, Astro Crush, Lightning Bolt and Tornado Blow) is the first weapon in the Mega Man series to damage all enemies on screen regardless of defense.
|Water Special Weapons and Techniques|
|Mega Man Classic series||Bubble Bomb • Bubble Lead • Rain Flush • Salt Water • Water Balloon • Water Shield • Water Shooter • Water Wave|
|Mega Man X series - X||Bubble Splash • Goo Shaver • Marine Tornado • Meteor Rain • Splash Laser|
|Mega Man X series - Axl||Splash Laser|
|Mega Man X series||Ensuizan • F-Splasher • Suiretsusen|