OVER-1 (オーバー ワン Ōbā Wan?) is the main protagonist of Rockman ×over. He is a mass-produced Reploid created by Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack to stop Dr. Wily, Sigma, and other villains. He can be upgraded with Battle Memory and Armor Parts.
|OVER-1||None||Standard body armor. Has 5 Battle Memory slots and 8 bonus lines.|
|OVER-2||World 1||Attack-oriented armor. Has 6 Battle Memory slots, 3 with attack bonus. 4 bonus lines.|
|OVER-3||World 2||Defense-oriented armor. Has 6 Battle Memory slots, 3 with defense bonus. 4 bonus lines.|
|OVER-4||World 3||Armor able to equip 8 Battle Memories, but no bonuses.|
|OVER-5||World 4||Armor equipped with a large weapon. Has 5 Battle Memory slots, one with an attack and defense bonus. 7 bonus lines.|
|OVER-6||World 5||Fire-element armor. Has 5 slots with fire bonus.|
|OVER-7||World 6||Water-element armor. Has 5 slots with water bonus.|
|OVER-8||World 7||Wood/Wind-element armor. Has 5 slots with wood/wind bonus.|
|OVER-9||World 8||Electric-element armor. Has 5 slots with electric bonus.|
|OVER-R||Login Bonus||Armor based on the legendary Mega Man. Has 5 Battle Memory slots, 4 bonus lines that resemble an "R", and several bonuses.|
|OVER-B||World 9||Armor based on the legendary Blues.EXE. Has 5 Battle Memory slots, 5 bonus lines that resemble a "B", and several bonuses.|
|OVER-Z||World 10||Armor designed by Dr. Cossack based on the legendary Zero, combining his appearance from the Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero series. Has 6 Battle Memory slots, 5 bonus lines that resemble a "Z", and several bonuses.|
|OVER-D||World 11||Armor based on the legendary Duo. Has 5 Battle Memory slots, 5 bonus lines that resemble a "D", and several bonuses.|
|OVER-2 Spec2||EX World 1||An upgraded Over-2 armor. Has 6 Battle Memory slots, 4 bonus lines and several bonuses.|
|OVER-3 Spec2||EX World 2||An upgraded Over-3 armor. Has 6 Battle Memory slots, 4 bonus lines and several bonuses.|
|OVER-4 Spec2||EX World 3||An upgraded Over-4 armor. Has 8 Battle Memory slots, 4 attack and defense bonuses and no bonus lines.|
|OVER-5 Spec2||EX World 4||An upgraded Over-5 armor. Has 5 Battle Memory slots, 7 bonus lines and several bonuses.|
|OVER-10||World 12||Has 6 Battle Memory slots with attack and defense bonuses, 7 bonus lines.|
Battle Memory Art
- OVER-1 bears a striking resemblance to X, including having his pose from the first three games and facial structures. This is most likely due to OVER-1's sprites being based on X's sprites from the iOS version of Mega Man X.
- OVER-1 is the second main protagonist in the franchise to not debut on a Nintendo console. The first is Mega Man Volnutt, who debuted on the PlayStation.
- The fact that OVER-1 is dubbed a Reploid is an anachronism, since the term didn't exist in 20XX. The term was used after Dr. Cain found and replicated the design of Mega Man X, an advanced creation by Dr. Light that necessitated being sealed away to test his internal system's reliability. Hence, how Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack are capable of Reploid creation is unknown, and why the term is used before its creation. However, it is not impossible as the game involves Time travel.
- Due to being a special creation like X or Zero, his Robot Master serial number, if he has one, is unknown.
- OVER-1 makes an appearance alongside Nero L in the Short Circuits for Issue 55 of the Mega Man series from Archie Comics.
- ↑ Game Watch
- ↑ Rockman-Unity: 新アーマーデザイン公開！新ワールド追加！「ロックマン クロスオーバー」
- ↑ The Mega Man Network: Rockman Xover is Crossing Over Even More