|OVER-1 in Rockman ×over.|
OVER-1 (オーバー ワン Ōbā Wan?) is the main protagonist of Rockman ×over. He is a Reploid created by Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack to stop Dr. Wily, Sigma, and other villains. He can be upgraded with Battle Memory and Armor Parts.
|OVER-1||None||Standard body armor. Has 5 Battle Memory spots and 8 bonus lines.|
|OVER-2||World 1||Attack-oriented armor. Has 6 Battle Memory spots, 3 with attack bonus. 4 bonus lines.|
|OVER-3||World 2||Defense-oriented armor. Has 6 Battle Memory spots, 3 with defense bonus. 4 bonus lines.|
|OVER-4||World 3||Armor able to equip 8 Battle Memories, but no bonuses.|
|OVER-5||World 4||Armor equipped with a large weapon. Has 5 Battle Memory spots, one with an attack and defense bonus. 7 bonus lines.|
|OVER-6||World 5||Fire-element armor. Has 5 spots with fire bonus.|
|OVER-7||World 6||Water-element armor. Has 5 spots with water bonus.|
|OVER-8||World 7||Wood/Wind-element armor. Has 5 spots with wood/wind bonus.|
|OVER-9||World 8||Electric-element armor. Has 5 spots with electric bonus.|
|OVER-R||Login Bonus||Armor based on the legendary Mega Man. Has 5 Battle Memory spots, 4 bonus lines that resemble an "R", and several bonuses.|
|OVER-B||World 9||Armor based on the legendary Blues.EXE. Has 5 Battle Memory spots, 5 bonus lines that resemble a "B", and several bonuses.|
|OVER-Z||World 10||Armor designed by Dr. Cossack based on the legendary Zero, combining his appearance from the Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero series. Has 6 Battle Memory spots, 5 bonus lines that resemble a "Z", and several bonuses.|
|OVER-D||World 11||Armor based on the legendary Duo. Has 5 Battle Memory spots, 5 bonus lines that resemble a "D", and several bonuses.|
|OVER-2 Spec2||EX World 1||An upgraded Over-2 armor. Has 6 Battle Memory spots, 4 bonus lines and several bonuses.|
|OVER-3 Spec2||EX World 2||An upgraded Over-3 armor. Has 6 Battle Memory spots, 4 bonus lines and several bonuses.|
|OVER-4 Spec2||EX World 3||An upgraded Over-4 armor. Has 8 Battle Memory spots, 4 attack and defense bonuses and no bonus lines.|
|OVER-5 Spec2||EX World 4||An upgraded Over-5 armor. Has 5 Battle Memory spots, 7 bonus lines and several bonuses.|
- OVER-1 bears a striking resemblance to the title character in the Mega Man X series, including the pose from the first three games and their facial structures. This is most likely due to OVER-1's sprites being based over X's sprites from the iOS version of Mega Man X.
- OVER-1 is the second main protagonist in the franchise to not debut on a Nintendo console. The first is Mega Man Volnutt, who debuted on the PlayStation.
- The fact that OVER-1 is dubbed a Reploid is an anachronism, since the term didn't exist in 20XX. The term was used after Dr. Cain found and replicated the design of Mega Man X, an advanced creation by Dr. Light that necessitated being sealed away to test his internal system's reliability. Hence, how Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack are capable of Reploid creation is unknown, and why the term is used before its creation. However, it is not impossible as the game involves time travel.
- Due to being a special creation like X or Zero, his Robot Master serial number, if he has one, is unknown.
- ↑ Game Watch
- ↑ Rockman-Unity: 新アーマーデザイン公開！新ワールド追加！「ロックマン クロスオーバー」
- ↑ The Mega Man Network: Rockman Xover is Crossing Over Even More