|Mega Man using Noise Crush.|
Noise Crush, also known as Crash Noise and Crush Noise (クラッシュノイズ Kurasshu Noizu?), is Shade Man's special weapon. It fires a powerful sound wave to damage enemies. If the wave hits a wall, it will bounce off it. If it comes in contact with Mega Man, he will charge automatically, and he can then discharge a powerful wave. The charged wave is larger and will do more damage to enemies.
In Mega Man 7, this weapon is Turbo Man's primary weakness and hitting him with repeated Noise Crush waves will prevent him from using his Scorch Wheel. If Noise Crush is fired as soon as the player enters the boss room, it will kill Turbo Man instantly. This bug also affects Spring Man and Cloud Man, although in Cloud Man's case it destroys the entire room and forces the player to reset the game.
Damage Data Chart
Known damage values in units for Mega Man 7.
- For Noise Crush, the first number is the damage done when the weapon is fired normally; the second number is damage done when the weapon is charged up.
- If Mega Man fires Noise Crush against Shade Man in the rematch against him, he will simply absorb the Noise Crush and fire a larger version of his own back at Mega Man.
Bosses weak against Noise Crush
- Turbo Man: Mega Man 7 and Mega Man: The Power Battle
- HannyaNED²: Mega Man 7
- Stone Man: Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
Dialogues about Noise Crush in Mega Man 7
Mega Man: The Noise Crush generates a powerful sound wave, doesn't it?
Dr. Light: Yes, and you can amplify the wave by absorbing the reflected wave with your body.
- The Japanese word "Kurasshu" (クラッシュ) can be translated as both "Crush", "Crash" and "Clash". Because of this, the Noise Crush is called "Crash Noise" in Mega Man: The Power Battle (both English and Japanese versions) and "Crush Noise" in Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters (both versions) and the Japanese version of Mega Man 7.
- If the player fires the Noise Crush and slide immediately afterwards, Mega Man can absorb it without having to fire it against a wall. Note that this only applies to Mega Man 7. This has been fixed in both arcade games.
- Noise Crush is one of the only two sound based weapons, the other being Sonic Wave.
- In the Japanese version of Mega Man 7, Roll compares Noise Crush to Dr. Light's singing voice.
|Atomic Fire • Break Dash • Hadoken • Homing Sniper • Magma Bazooka • Noise Crush • Pharaoh Shot • Wild Coil •|
|Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters|
|List of Playable Characters|
|Mega Man • Proto Man • Bass • Duo|
|List of Bosses|
| - Search for Wily! -|
Shadow Man • Plant Man • Gyro Man • Centaur Man • Bubble Man • Heat Man
- Rescue Roll! -
Cut Man • Stone Man • Shade Man • Elec Man • Dive Man • Slash Man
- Recover the new parts! -
Guts Man • Pharaoh Man • Air Man • Quick Man • Gemini Man • Napalm Man
- Dr. Wily -
|List of Special Weapons|
| Shadow Blade • Plant Barrier • Gyro Attack • Centaur Arrow • Bubble Lead • Atomic Fire|
Rolling Cutter • Power Stone • Noise Crush • Thunder Beam • Dive Missile • Slash Claw
Super Arm • Pharaoh Wave • Air Shooter • Quick Boomerang • Gemini Laser • Napalm Bomb
|Rush • Beat • Treble|