Nitro Man (ニトロマン Nitoro Man?) is a Robot Master from Mega Man 10. He can transform into a motorcycle and release several Wheel Cutters. He is a stunt robot who has appeared in many movies and TV shows. He is willing to do whatever stunts he is asked regardless of the risks. Nitro Man is also the president of a robot stunt club which has sixty members.
Nitro Man rides around in his bike mode and tries to ram into Mega Man. Afterwards, he will perform a wheelie, ride up the wall, change back into his normal mode, and fire Wheel Cutters. Nitro Man will also throw several Wheel Cutters while on the ground.
On Easy Mode, he only throws one Wheel Cutter at a time and never performs wheelies; the player should just keep jumping and they should not be hit if careful.
On Hard Mode, his bike mode is extremely fast and he runs a short path again and again instead of across the room.
Chill Spike works best against Nitro Man, since the shot will freeze him (and force him to restart his attack pattern) and the spikes both destroy Wheel Cutters and do heavy damage to him.
Enemies that appears in Nitro Man's stage.
- Count Bomb
- Neo Heli Metall
- Oshitsu Osarettsu
- Returning Machine Gun Joe
- Sepa Roader
- Neo Metall X (Hard Mode only)
- Shield Attacker TRL (Hard Mode only)
- Tsurare Stamp (Hard Mode only)
- Waltriot (Hard Mode only)
- Yonbain (Hard Mode only)
Although Nitro Man hasn't made an appearance in the main story from the series, he was briefly mentioned by Mega Man while fighting Sonic the Hedgehog, when commenting on the latter's speed being faster than Nitro Man. Nitro Man made a brief appearance in Sonic the Hedgehog #250, where he is chasing after Sonic along with Quick Man, Turbo Man, Metal Man, Charge Man, and Slash Man.
Nitro Man has a short appearance in the manga Rockman 10 -Extra F-.
- Nitro Man is the fourth Robot Master with the ability to transform into a vehicle, after Turbo Man, Ground Man, and Galaxy Man.
- Nitro Man is the only Robot Master in Mega Man 10 to not enter the boss room in the normal fashion, i.e., fall down from the ceiling. Instead, he rides in from the left of the screen in his motorcycle form to the right, then stops and transforms into his humanoid form.
- His stage music was featured in the first Mega Man 10 trailer.
- Nitro Man was originally the name of a Robot Master for a fan-made game also named Mega Man 10. However, after Capcom announced Mega Man 10 and the boss Nitro Man, the fan game creator, MegaPhilX, decided to change their name to Trinitro Man and Mega Man Unlimited. This is merely a coincidence, though.