Moon Destroyer, known as Moon Disaster (ムーン・ディザスター?) in Japan, is a character in MegaMan Star Force 3. He is a flamboyant EM being who is located in Natl Astrowave 2, who appears after Zack Temple sends a message saying an EM being is taking up traffic in the area. His origin is never revealed, but he seems to know a lot about Mega Man and his achievements. He is also very self-confident and brags about his power and abilities.
- Crescent Spin: Moon Destroyer spins to the left and shoots crescent blades, which can inflict confusion. Often followed with a Comet Pitcher.
- Comet Pitcher: Moon Destroyer jumps and throws a comet-like stone towards Mega Man's current position. This cannot be blocked.
- Moon Reflex: Moon Destroyer kicks from either the left or the right. Later versions follow up with a downward kick which forms a hole on the panel. The Axe-Kick (second) cannot be blocked.
- Crescent Flurry: Moon Destroyer moves to the far center panel and launches a few crescent blades at Mega Man's current position.
- Moon Destroyer is accidentally listed in the credits as Moon Dstryr.
- His creator was one of the winners from Capcom's boss designing contest.
- In MegaMan Star Force:Official Complete Works, the designer of Moon Destroyer added that Moon Destroyer was intended to be Apollo Flame's rival, marking the rivilary of the Sun and the Moon. He was also intended to be a kid, rather than adult-looking.