Mega Man Zero Collection, known as Rockman Zero Collection (ロックマンゼロコレクション Rokkuman Zero Korekushon) in Japan, is a video game containing all four games from the Mega Man Zero series. It was released for the Nintendo DS on June 8, 2010 in the USA and on June 10, 2010 in Japan.
- The overall quality of music instrument sample is slightly higher thanks to the platform moving to DS.
- At the final scene of Mega Man Zero 3 where Ciel awakes Zero, the Zero Collection version merges Ciel's voice clips in original Japanese version with the already-existed dialogue box in original International version.
- The multiplayer mini games from Mega Man Zero 2 were removed.
- The ending theme from Mega Man Zero 4 kept the lyrics in the English version.
- There have been some text edits and fixes in the games:
- The Buster Shot's name was fixed in the first game, which was originally translated as Z-Buster.
- Herculious' second name was changed from Anchortus to Anchus.
- In Mega Man Zero 2, the "defemd" typo from the Ultimate Form description was fixed.
- As the player starts with most upgrades in the Easy Scenario Mode, some dialogue related to them can't be seen, and Alouette has new dialogues regarding Croire in Mega Man Zero 4.
- Some dialogue containing words like death, kill, and die were changed, making the games more kid-friendly. However, not all instances were changed, like Dr. Weil's "I can't die!" and "Not quite dead..." in Mega Man Zero 4. Examples:
- The e-Reader and Battle Chip Gate can't be used with Mega Man Zero 3. However, the Rockman Zero 3 Modification Cards are now available in-game. Finishing one game unlocks a set of cards; finish the series to collect them all. The game can't connect with Mega Man Battle Network 4 to change enemies in Cyberspace.
- A new Easy Scenario Mode where players play through the four games in order, and most upgrades are available from the beginning.
- Picture gallery with 80 unlockable images.
- The cover art of the game appears in the back from one issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump, and as result, also appears in chapter 157 of the manga Bakuman.
|Mega Man Zero series|
| Zero • Ciel • Mega Man X • Resistance • Dr. Weil • Omega • Elpizo • Dark Elf • Caravan • Neige • Craft |
Copy X • Sage Harpuia • Fighting Fefnir • Fairy Leviathan • Hidden Phantom • Eight Gentle Judges • Einherjar Eight Warriors
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4 • Collection|
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4|
| Zero's weaponry • Zero Knuckle • Chips • Item Box • Cyber-elf (List) |
Armed Phenomenon • Golem • Locations (Neo Arcadia • Resistance Base • Area Zero • Ragnarok) • Pantheon (List) • Variant
Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works • RTRZ-Telos Drama Track Translations • Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero
Rockman Zero (manga) • Zero 3 Database • Zero 4 Database • Vile's Incident: Eden dome, its sin and rebirth