Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mega Man Xtreme 2|
|X-Buster||Ray Claw||Tri-Thunder||Marine Tornado||Fire Wave||Strike Chain||Sonic Slicer||Bomb Bee||Tornado Fang||Giga Crash||Hadouken||Shouryuken|
|Isaz and Sowilo||1:1:1:2:1||2:3||0:0||0:0||2:3||0:0||0:0||0:0||4:6||6||--||--|
- Damage values listed on this chart assume the player does not have any Parts that increase attack power for the X-Buster -- such as Buster Plus 1 or Buster Plus 2 -- equipped for X.
- For X-Buster, the five damage values are listed according to how long the weapon is charged. The first number is damage done with uncharged shots; the second number is when the weapon is charged slightly (cyan); third number is when the X-Buster is charged some more (white). Fourth number is damage done from the second shot fired when the X-Buster is charged all the way (pink). Fifth number is damage inflicted from the spread shot when the FIRE button is pressed repeatedly (pink and white).
- For the eight Special Weapons, the first number is damage done when the weapon is used in normal fire; the second is when the weapon is used in its charged state.
- For Neon Tiger, hitting him with his weakness, the Tornado Fang, will not only damage him for the amount listed on this chart, but he will also be slammed against a wall for 1 additional unit of damage as well.
- Hitting Launch Octopus with either version of Ray Claw just once will instantly sever his limbs, disabling him of some of his moves.
- For Isaz and Sowilo, both heads share the same damage values. Attacks that are capable of striking multiple enemies in one hit, such as X's Giga Crash, will be listed as damage inflicted per hit, not the total amount of damage done.
- For Berkana, hitting her with an uncharged Ray Claw will simply stun her without inflicting damage. The player must strike her again with Ray Claw the moment she is stunned in order for her to take damage.
- If X uses Ray Claw on one of Berkana's spiked balls, it will launch it up in the air and stun Berkana, however no damage will be inflicted.
- If X hits Berkana with the second shot from a Level-4 X-Buster shot, it will only stun her.
|Damage Data Charts|
|Mega Man series|
| Mega Man • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10|
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Mega Man I) • II • III • IV • V
Mega Man & Bass • Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha • The Power Battle • The Power Fighters
Powered Up • The Wily Wars
|Mega Man X series|
| Mega Man X • X2 • X3 • X4 (X) • X4 (Zero) • X5 (X) • X5 (Zero) • X6 (X) • X6 (Zero) • X7 (X) • X7 (Zero) • X7 (Axl) |
Mega Man Xtreme • Xtreme 2 (X) • Xtreme 2 (Zero)
Maverick Hunter X (X) • Maverick Hunter X (Vile)
|Mega Man Xtreme 2|
|Mega Man X • Zero|
|List of Mavericks|
|Neon Tiger • Volt Catfish • Launch Octopus • Flame Mammoth • Wire Sponge • Overdrive Ostrich • Blast Hornet • Tunnel Rhino|
| Skullhead • Velguarder • Isaz and Sowilo • Berkana • Gareth • Sigma|
- Boss Attack -
Chill Penguin • Spark Mandrill • Storm Eagle • Flame Stag • Armored Armadillo • Morph Moth • Magna Centipede • Wheel Gator
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
| Ray Claw • Tri-Thunder • Marine Tornado • Fire Wave • Strike Chain • Sonic Slicer • Bomb Bee • Tornado Fang|
Giga Crash • Shotokan
|Zero's Special Techniques|
| Rising • Tri-Thunder • Fish Fang • Fire Wave • Lightning • Dash • Earth Gaizer • Drill Crush |
- Other -
| - Mega Man X -|
|Parts Guide • Damage Data Chart (X) • Damage Data Chart (Zero) • Game Script • List of Enemies|