Mega Man X: Corrupted is an unofficial, fan-made game by John K. Bacchus (also known as JKB) coded in AS3 using Flex compiler on Flash Develop. The game is modeled after the MMX series' features and gameplay, in the graphic style of the SNES Mega Man X games, with a non-linear open world environment, and skill trees to enhance characters and weapons.
- Graphics made to mimic the style the Super Nintendo Mega Man X games, using all new tilesets and enemies.
- The game's soundtrack is composed by Dominic Ninmark and is made to give the same feel as the SNES games but with a remixed touch.
- X and Zero are both playable characters, with X relying entirely on his X-Buster and Zero on his Z-Saber. You can switch between X and Zero once you begin the main game.
- The game takes place on a huge world map rather than in stages.
- Certain areas will unavailable to the player with their starting equipment, much like a Metroidvania .
- It features an elaborate skill system for upgrading character abilities and weapons.
- Zero will have a special combo system, allowing him to easily string together attacks.
- Much like a standard Mega Man X game, this one features upgrade capsules, hidden heart tanks, ride armors, and mini-bosses.
- This game builds on the ability in Mega Man X8 to mix armor parts with this game's Phoenix and Hydra armors for X, whose pieces can be equipped and used immediately as they are found. It also features the Ultimate Armor, a separate armor used in X's intro stage.
- Zero will have the ability to choose between his traditional "Black Armor", or the special "Viral Armor". He can not swap armors, picking one will make the other uncollectible.
- Inspired by the original Mega Man X title, terrain on the world map will be altered when certain bosses are defeated.
- Multiple levels of difficulty for challenge-seekers.
- Instead of, "sitting in their boss room waiting to be killed", bosses will have their own missions that they will complete if the player hasn't stopped them, making the game harder.
- Fullscreen mode. 
- Twelve different endings .
|X Weapon||Zero Technique|
|Warfare Milodon||Homing Missiles||Sensōtan (戦争炎)|
|Sparkling Scorpio||EMP Spark||Dentenseki (電天刺)|
|Crystal Rafflar||Crystal Bomb||Suishōzan (水晶斬)|
|Plasma Puffer||Plasma Bouncer||Chōjin (跳刃)|
|Force Starfish||Force Breaker||Ryokuhaken (力破拳)|
|Warp Vulpex||Warp Vortex||Jikūgeki (時空撃)|
|Hurricane Hoatzin||Cyclone Razor||Shippūzan (疾風斬)|
|Neurohack Mosquito||Neuro Spike||Geneijin (幻影陣)|
- Ultimate Armor - X kept this armor after the events of X5 and uses it during his intro stage, but loses it later on.
- Phoenix Armor - Fire-attribute armor. Designed for maximum offensive power in any situation and allows X to walk on lava/fire without taking damage. Parts can be mixed with the Hydra Armor.
- Phoenix Armor Specs:
-Helmet: Scavenger - Have a chance to drop a item that gives health and weapon energy.
-Arms: Phoenix Buster - Shoots out projectiles that split into smaller homing projectiles upon impact.
-Body: Focus Charge - Shoots level 1 charged shots as default when at half health or below.
-Legs: Flame Dash - Increased dash speed and creates a flame trail when dashing on ground.
- Hydra Armor - Water-attribute armor. Offers new strategic approaches to situations and gives X enhanced underwater mobility. Parts can be mixed with the Phoenix Armor.
- Hydra Armor Specs:
-Helmet: Hydra Helmet - Increased recovery rate and draws in items
-Arms: Hydra Buster - Fast Spread Shot that can go through walls.
-Body: Bubble Shield - Guards X by pushing enemies away. Also reduces damage by 1.
-Legs: Hydro Jump - Allows X to launch himself in the air, his jumping height being massively increased. Also X can move sideways during the Hydro Jump.
- Black Zero - Hidden armor that grants Zero moves and abilities from previous games.
- Black Armor specs:
-Mikazukizan (C-Sword): Special technique acquired by Zero in Mega Man X5. Zero will perform a circular slash with his Z-Saber, creating a large, yellow energy crescent in the direction he is facing.
-Hisuishou (F-Splasher): Special technique acquired by Zero in Mega Man X5. Zero's air dash will automatically generate an ice-element barrier that damages enemies upon contact.
-Denjin (E-Blade): Special technique acquired by Zero in Mega Man X5. Zero will jump up diagonally with an electrified Z-Saber blade that leaves streams of electricity behind.
-Messenkou (C-Flasher): Special technique acquired by Zero in Mega Man X5. Zero punches the ground, sending out nine violet energy projectiles in different directions..
-Z-Saber Extend: Zero's Z-Saber can reach out a little further than normal. Slash out and you'll notice the small yellow beam extension.
-Shock Buffer: When damaged, Zero won't be stunned for as long as he normally is. -Unlimited dash length.
- Viral Zero - Armor that can be acquired through certain events. Its abilities are varied.
- Viral Armor specs:
-Jumper: Jump Height slightly increased.
-Viral Last Stand: Zero can only die when he is at 1 HP (does not work on instant death).
-Viral infection: Infects enemies with regular attacks and on contact dealing damage over time.
-Viral Phase: When idle for a short amount of time, Zero becomes invulnerable to all attacks.
-Viral Overdrive: Energy burst that overfills the saber energy.
- ??? '
- The part mixing system only works for the Phoenix and Hydra Armors. The Ultimate Armor and Zero's armors do not have piece mixing.
- Official site
- Official Facebook page
- Dedicated Fansite (not operated by the MMXC team)
- Gameplay videos on Youtube
- Soundtrack previews on Youtube