Mega Man X: Corrupted is an unofficial, fan-made game by John K. Bacchus (also known as JKB) using AS2 on Flash 8 Professional for the entire construction of the game.
- Graphics made to mimic the style the Super Nintendo Mega Man X games, using old tilesets as well as brand new ones.
- The game's soundtrack is composed by Dominic Ninmark and is made to give the same feel as the SNES games but with a remixed touch.
- X and Zero are both playable characters, with Zero relying entirely on his Z-Saber.
- The game takes place on a huge world map rather than in stages.
- It features an elaborate skill system for upgrading character abilities and weapons.
- Much like a standard Mega Man X game, this one features upgrade capsules, hidden heart tanks, ride armors, and mini-bosses.
- This game builds on the ability in Mega Man X8 to mix armor parts with this game's Phoenix and Hydra armors for X, whose pieces can be equipped and used immediately as they are found. It also features the Ultimate Armor, which is unlocked through yet unknown means. You cannot mix the Ultimate Armor's armor parts.
- Inspired by the original Mega Man X title, terrain on the world map will be altered when certain bosses are defeated.
- Multiple levels of difficulty for challenge-seekers.
- Plasma Puffer
- Sparkling Scorpio
- Neurohack Mosquito
- Crystal Rafflar
- Warfare Milodon
- Hurricane Hoatzin
- Force Starfish
- Warp Vulpex