Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mega Man X2|
|X-Buster||Sonic Slicer||Strike Chain||Spin Wheel||Bubble Splash||Speed Burner||Silk Shot||Magnet Mine||Crystal Hunter||Giga Crash||Shouryuken|
|Gigantic Mechaniloid CF-0||3:5:8||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--||--|
- For X-Buster, the four damage values are listed according to how long the weapon is charged. The first number is damage done with uncharged shots; the second number is when the weapon is charged slightly (cyan); third number is when the X-Buster is charged some more (yellow). Fourth number is damage done with the second shot when the X-Buster is charged all the way (pink).
- For the eight Special Weapons, the first number is damage done when the weapon is used in normal fire; the second is when the weapon is used in its charged state.
- For Silk Shot, the four sets of damage values listed for the X-Hunters lists the types of shots that are fired at them. The types of shots are listed as follows: rock, leaves, crystals, scrap metal.
- For most of the the eight Maverick bosses, the first set of numbers is damage dealt to them in their own stage; second set is damage dealt in the X-Hunters' fortress.
- For Wheel Gator, hitting him with an uncharged Strike Chain will inflict 3 units of damage under most circumstances. If hit while he's flashing, however, it will inflict 5 units instead. Hitting him with a charged Strike Chain using this method will still inflict five units of damage.
- For Magnet Mine, hitting Crystal Snail with this weapon will not only damage him, but will also cause him to crash into one of the walls of his boss room for an additional two units of damage to the damage values listed.
- For Giga Crash, numbers listed is the total amount of damage done.
- For Flame Stag, Giga Crash will sometimes inflict three units of damage instead of two.
- For Shouryuken, using this will instantly defeat most bosses in one hit. Unlike Hadouken from the first game, however, Shouryuken does not inflict a set amount of damage; the amount of damage done to a boss is dependent on how close X is to the boss when preforming it.
- Credit goes to Twilight Man for damage values.
|Damage Data Charts|
|Mega Man series|
| Mega Man • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10|
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Mega Man I) • II • III • IV • V
Mega Man & Bass • Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha • The Power Battle • The Power Fighters
Powered Up • The Wily Wars
|Mega Man X series|
| Mega Man X • X2 • X3 • X4 (X) • X4 (Zero) • X5 (X) • X5 (Zero) • X6 (X) • X6 (Zero) • X7 (X) • X7 (Zero) • X7 (Axl) |
Mega Man Xtreme • Xtreme 2 (X) • Xtreme 2 (Zero)
Maverick Hunter X (X) • Maverick Hunter X (Vile)
|Mega Man X2|
|List of Mavericks|
|Overdrive Ostrich • Wire Sponge • Wheel Gator • Bubble Crab • Flame Stag • Morph Moth • Magna Centipede • Crystal Snail|
|Gigantic Mechaniloid CF-0 • Violen • Serges • Agile • Zero • Sigma|
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
| Sonic Slicer • Strike Chain • Spin Wheel • Bubble Splash • Speed Burner • Silk Shot • Magnet Mine • Crystal Hunter |
- Other -
Giga Crush • Shoryuken
| - Mega Man X -|
|Damage Data Chart • Mega Man X2 Script|