|Mega Man Powered Up|
|Mega Buster||Rolling Cutter||Super Arm||Ice Slasher||Hyper Bomb||Fire Storm||Thunder Beam||Time Slow||Oil Slider||Mega Kick||Roll Swing||Proto Strike|
- Data values listed on this page is for the New Style mode for Mega Man Powered Up. Refer to this data chart for the Old Style values.
- Due to the uncertain energy meter graphics in this game, the damage values listed are more or less approximate.
- An asterisk (*) indicates the weapon knocks the character down as well as doing damage.
- For Mega Buster, the first number is damage inflicted with normal shots; second number is damage done with charged shots (when playing as Mega Man C).
- For Time Slow, the chart lists both Time Man's Clock Hand attack and Time Slow itself. The first number is damage done with Time Man's Clock Hands; the second number is damage done when Time Slow itself is used by both Time Man and Mega Man.
- For Oil Slider, the first number is damage done with the oil glob; the second number is damage done when hitting a boss while sliding on the oil sled.
- For Copy Robot, his stats are listed assuming the player plays as Mega Man. When Copy Robot is using a Master Weapon, his damage data matches that of the Robot Master whose weapon he is using (i.e. if Copy Robot is using Oil Slider, he will share Oil Man's stats and therefore be weak to Fire Storm, etc.).
- Likewise, if Copy Robot is assuming the form of another character, his damage data will match that of the player he is assuming the form of.
- For Wily Machine's two forms, using the weapon he is currently weak against does four units of damage and knocks him back.
|Damage Data Charts|
|Mega Man series|
| Mega Man • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10|
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge (Mega Man I) • II • III • IV • V
Mega Man & Bass • Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha • The Power Battle • The Power Fighters
Powered Up • The Wily Wars
|Mega Man X series|
| Mega Man X • X2 • X3 • X4 (X) • X4 (Zero) • X5 (X) • X5 (Zero) • X6 (X) • X6 (Zero) • X7 (X) • X7 (Zero) • X7 (Axl) |
Mega Man Xtreme • Xtreme 2 (X) • Xtreme 2 (Zero)
Maverick Hunter X (X) • Maverick Hunter X (Vile)
|Mega Man Powered Up|
|List of Playable Characters|
| Mega Man (Mega, S, C) • Roll • Proto Man |
Cut Man • Guts Man • Ice Man • Bomb Man • Fire Man • Elec Man • Time Man • Oil Man
|List of Robot Masters|
|Cut Man • Guts Man • Ice Man • Bomb Man • Fire Man • Elec Man • Time Man • Oil Man|
|Yellow Devil • CWU-01P • Copy Robot • Wily Machine|
|Mega Man's Special Weapons|
|Rolling Cutter • Super Arm • Ice Slasher • Hyper Bomb • Fire Storm • Thunder Beam • Time Slow • Oil Slider|
|Other Weapons and Support Items|
|Magnet Beam • Clock Hand • Mega Kick • Roll Swing • Proto Strike|
|Walkthrough • Damage Data Chart • Game Script • Enemies|