Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mega Man 6|
|Mega Buster||Blizzard Attack||Centaur Flash||Flame Blast||Knight Crush||Plant Barrier||Silver Tomahawk||Wind Storm||Yamato Spear||Rush Power Adapter||Beat|
|Wily Machine 6|
|Wily Machine 6|
- For Mega Buster, the first number is when the weapon is fired normally; the second is when it is fully charged.
- For Rush Power Adapter, the first number is with uncharged shots; the second number is damage inflicted from partially charged shots; third number is when it is fully charged.
- Damage values listed in gray are those obtained though cheat devices or in the game's coding itself, and are therefore not accessible during normal gameplay.
- Robot Masters struck with a fully-charged Power Adaptor shot will be knocked backwards, often interrupting their attack.
- After Plant Man fires his barrier, he will be frozen in a specific pose until the barrier leaves the screen. Striking him with a fully-charged Power Adapter shot will interrupt this code and cause him to jump again, without a barrier. When he lands, the barrier firing sound will play again and he will resume his attack pose.
- Power Piston changes its direction when hit with a fully-charged Power Adaptor shot.
- A fully-charged Power Adapter shot can be used to deflect Mechazaurus's platforms at it, inflicting 1 unit of damage against it.