Mega Man uses the Black Hole Bomb to catch the opponents, and then X (Mega Man X), Star Force Mega Man (Mega Man Star Force), Mega Man Volnutt (Mega Man Legends), and MegaMan.EXE (Mega Man Battle Network) all appear alongside the original Mega Man. All of them then use their Mega Busters against the trapped opponents. The screen will focus for a split second on the character being hit, and then the cutscene will end as the character is blasted away.
For Mega Man's Final Smash, he teams up with all-stars X, MegaMan Volnutt, MegaMan.EXE, and Star Force Mega Man, and they fire their Mega Busters in unison. The Black Hole Bomb fired at the start draws enemies in, and as long as that hits, the Mega Busters will follow. Make your foes see stars!
- It is interesting to note that the Black Hole Bomb which Mega Man uses in this Final Smash is the only weapon from the digital Mega Man titles (Mega Man 9 & 10) to appear so far.
- By pressing the Special Button after activation, the Black Hole Bomb can detonate prematurely.
- It's possible that the name was chosen in reference to the Mega Man Legends series of games.
- This is the first time that the characters have had HD models since their last 3D appearance:
- Mega Man had appeared in the game Cannon Spike.
- X had an HD model as Zero's DLC alternate costume in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (the DLC is no longer available for purchase outside of the rerelease on PlayStation 4).
- Mega Man Volnutt had a model in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.
- MegaMan.EXE had a model in Onimusha Blade Warriors and Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS.
- Star Force Mega Man last appeared in 3D in Mega Man Star Force 3.
|Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U|
|Mega Man's Weapons and Moves|
|Mega Buster • Sliding • Mega Upper • Charge Shot • Super Arm • Metal Blade • Leaf Shield • Air Shooter • Crash Bomb|
Hard Knuckle • Top Spin • Spark Shot • Flame Blast • Slash Claw • Flame Sword
|Hyper Bomb • Ice Slasher • Shadow Blade • Skull Barrier • Plant Barrier • Danger Wrap • Tornado Hold|
|Other properties included in Super Smash Bros Nintendo 3DS / Wii U|
|- Sonic the Hedgehog -|
|Sonic the Hedgehog • Tails • Knuckles the Echidna • Shadow the Hedgehog • Green Hill Zone • Chaos Emeralds • Super transformation|
|- Street Fighter -|
|Ryu • Hadoken • Shoryuken|
| Super Mario • Donkey Kong • The Legend of Zelda • Kid Icarus • Metroid • Pokémon (also owned by Game Freak and Creature Inc.)|