Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The MegaMan NT Warrior Trading Card Game was a collectible card game created by Decipher Inc. Three sets of cards were released before production of the game was ceased in May of 2005. The game is based on the MegaMan NT Warrior anime from the Mega Man Battle Network series. There was a Navi card of Mega Man X that came with the game Mega Man X: Command Mission.
This 128 card set feature the following 8 NetNavis:
- ElecMan, Fully Charged
- GutsMan, Body Strength
- MagicMan, Riddler
- NumberMan, Calculator
- Roll, Hip and Cool
- WackoMan, Whimsical
- MegaMan, NetWarrior (only available in the MegaMan Starter Deck)
- TorchMan, Hothead (only available in the TorchMan Starter Deck)
This 101 card set featured the following 6 NetNavis:
- AirMan, Ready to Blow
- IceMan, Deceptively Cool
- MegaMan, Battle Master
- SnakeMan, Sly Bandit
- PharaohMan, Ultimate NetNavi (only available in the PharaohMan Starter Deck)
- ProtoMan, Grand Prix Champ (only available in the ProtoMan Starter Deck)
The final set consisted of 103 cards and featured the following 6 NetNavis:
- MagnetMan, Polarized
- ShadowMan, Dark Ninja
- SkullMan, Skeletal Agent
- WoodMan.EXE, Natural Leader
- Bass, Ultimate Reborn (only available in the Bass Starter Deck)
- SharkMan, Aquatic Enforcer (only available in the SharkMan Starter Deck)
For the complete rules of the game, consult the MegaMan TCG Rulebook PDF.
A deck has to contain 60 cards. One of those cards will be your NetNavi card. The other 59 cards are generally preportioned as such:
- ~30 Resources
- ~20 Battle Chips
- ~9 Events