Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leo Kingdom appears along with Dragon Sky and Pegasus Magic giving Geo Stelar a test to earn the Star Break. If playing the Leo version of the game, Mega Man will first fight a shadow of him. Leo Kingdom reappears when Geo learns how to use the Star Break powers and defeats a Jammer. He shows up again when Geo is attacked by a group of Jammers without Omega-Xis, defeating the Jammers and encouraging him to reunite with Omega-Xis, while also granting Geo part of his power - his GX Giga Card. He makes another appearance when Andromeda is defeated asking Cepheus to help rebuild AM. Later the real Leo can be fought in Deep Space to earn his Battle Cards.
Leo Kingdom, along with Dragon Sky and Pegasus Magic, reappears during the bonus chapter, warning Mega Man about Sirius, saying that even they can't defeat him.
Leo Kingdoms attacks for the first Mega Man Star Force game:
- Super Armour: Leo Kingdom cannot flinch.
- Status Guard: Leo Kingdom is unaffected by status ailments.
- Magma Ball: At steady intervals, Leo Kingdom will fire a fireball at the player's position.
- Gigant Press: Leo Kingdom will jump into the air. Then, some panels will flash, and he lands there. This attack cannot be blocked.
- Flame Tail: Leo Kingdom will lower his body. After a while, he swipes his tail through the player's row. This attack cannot be avoided, and is not used by the Shadow form.
- Volcano Claw: Leo Kingdom's paws detach, and they proceed to slam two panels on the player's row multiple times. This attack cannot be blocked, and is not used by the Shadow form.
- Leo Blazer: Leo Kingdom is shown with a battle card display. After a while, time is frozen, and he unleashes an attack similar to his GX card. This attack cannot be blocked or dodged, and is only used by the SP version. In the Japanese version this attack is called Atomic Blazer.
He appears with the other Satellite Admins, giving Geo the Star Break and encouraging him to reunite with Omega-Xis. They then run out of strength and exist only in the Battle Cards that can be used for the Star Break. Later he dies using all the energy he had, destroying one of Andromeda's arms.
- Leo Kingdom is the only Satellite Admin to be based on an astrological sign.
- Furthermore, he is the only Satellite Admin not to be based on a mythological creature.
|Fire-type EM Beings|
|Apollo Flame • Jack Corvus • Leo Kingdom • Taurus Fire|