Kung Foo Kid, known as Goat Kungfu (ゴート・カンフー Gōto Kanfū) in Japan, is the EM Wave Change of Kidd Gruff and Goat Foo. He is an extra boss from Mega Man Star Force 2 that can be fought by first speaking to Kidd Gruff in Mess Village. He did not appear in the anime and manga.
Mega Man Star Force 2
Very little information is given about Kung Foo Kid, save for that he is a martial artist who is traveling through Mess Village at the time of the Mega Man Star Force series' second game. Like Kidd Gruff, Kung Foo Kid is a well-mannered and respecting fighter, and is always ready to challenge Mega Man to a sparring match.
At the beginning, the battlefield will have some Grass panels, in a checkered pattern starting from the middle panel of his back row, as seen in the table to the right.
He will continuously zip around the battlefield and then close in for one of the following attacks:
- Hoof Punch: Kung Foo Kid punches Mega Man with his arm-hoof.
- Hoof Kick: Kung Foo Kid stands two panels away and flying-kicks Mega Man with his leg-hoof. He may strike diagonally.
- Shadow Smash: Kung Foo Kid darts to the row directly in front of his enemy and summons two clones of himself. The three proceed to attack the row in front of them several times with a palm attack.
- Grass Consume: Kung Foo Kid stops on a Grass panel and charges up, growing in size and returning the panel to normal. Kung Foo Kid now gains Super Armor, all his attacks are powered up and gain breaking attributes, but his size slows him down a bit and prevents him from using Hoof Kick.
- Horn Slash: Kung Foo Kid stands in front of the player, and rakes his horns across the panels in front of him, twice. This attack must be blocked, and can only be used after Grass Consume.
- Kung Foo Kid was the winning entry in Mega Man Star Force 2's boss character contest.
- Kung Foo Kid, Harp Note and Hollow, are the only Mega Cards from Mega Man Star Force 2 not obtainable by any means in Mega Man Star Force 3, even through Illegal Data.
- "Kung Foo Kid" is a play on words; the name itself is most likely a parody of "The Karate Kid", while a "kid" is a juvenile goat as well as a human child, and "kung fu" a Chinese martial art.
|Wood-type EM Beings|
|Club Strong • Dragon Sky • Kung-Foo Kid • Queen Ophiuca • Terra Condor • Wolf Woods|