Killer Bomb (キラーボム Kirā Bomu), known as Killer Bullet in some English sources, is an industrial bomb robot created to explode distant objects. In the first Mega Man game, they appear as enemies in Bomb Man's stage, Fire Man's stage and in Dr. Wily's Robot Manufacturing Plant that explode on impact or when damaged.
An industrial robot created to blow up distant objects. You'll take damage if it detonates too close to you.
- Killer Bombs, along with Pipis, Bomb Man and Napalm Man, were part of Dr. Wily's attack on the city in the Mega Man cartoon show opening. They only make their cameo in the opening and don't appear in any of the episodes.
- Killer Bombs appear briefly in the Mega Man: Upon a Star episode Future Beware.
- In the Captain N: The Game Master episode Videolympics, Dr. Wily fired a shark-like projectile that resembles Killer Bomb to eat Kid Icarus's vehicle.
- In Sonic: Worlds Unite Battles, Killer Bombs are one of the robots from the first three games sent by Sticks the Badger to attack Roll in the Sky Patrol's training room.
- In Mega Man Megamix, Cut Man sends several Killer Bombs, Bunby Helis, and Flying Shells to take down a jet, but they are destroyed by Mega Man.
- In the Rockman manga, Killer Bombs appear in the stages of Fire Man, Bomb Man, and Wily's fortress.
- Killer Bombs look similar to Bullet Bills from the Mario series, especially the Banzai Bill variety from Super Mario World. Also of note is that Bullet Bills are known as "Killers" in Japan, and Killer Bombs are known as Killer Bullets in some English sources, such as the first game's manual and in Mega Man Powered Up.
|List of Robot Masters|
|Cut Man • Guts Man • Ice Man • Bomb Man • Fire Man • Elec Man|
|Yellow Devil • Copy Robot • CWU-01P • Wily Machine 1|
|Mega Man's Special Weapons|
|Rolling Cutter • Super Arm • Ice Slasher • Hyper Bomb • Fire Storm • Thunder Beam|
|Mega Man's Support Items|
|List of Enemies|
|Adhering Suzy • Blaster • Big Eye • Bunby Heli • Bombombomb • Changkey • Crazy Razy • Foot Holder • Gabyoall • Kamadoma|
Killer Bomb • Flying Shell • Metall • Pepe • Pickelman • Screwdriver • Sniper Joe • Super Cutter • Watcher
|Game Script • List of Enemies • Damage Data Chart • Miscellaneous Data|