- Rockman 4Koma Dai Koushin
- Rockman Remix (1996 manga)
- Rockman Megamix (manga originally released in 1997-1998)
- Rockman & Forte (Super Famicon box art and designer of Dynamo Man and Burner Man)
- Rockman 10 Years History Book (1998 book)
- ZX Tunes (2006 soundtrack, one of the illustrators)
- R20 Rockman & Rockman X Official Complete Works (2008 book, one of the illustrators)
- Rockman 9 Arrange Soundtrack (2008 soundtrack with Rockman Megamix story in the booklet)
- Chiptuned Rockman (2009 soundtrack)
- Rockman Gigamix (2009-2010 manga)
- Mega Man Tribute
- Pokémon Trading Card Game (Artist)
- Aka-chan☆Baby Marine-chan (赤ちゃん☆ベイビーまりねちゃん)
- The Big O (THE ビッグオー)
- Iron Jokers (アイアンジョーカーズ)
- Klonoa: Dream Traveller of Noctis Sol (artist)
- Mimimi: The Tale of a Cat and a Robot
- Star Wars Manga: Silver (writer of the story "Oh!! Jawajawa")
- Teppan Girl Akane!! (鉄板少女アカネ!! Teppan Shōjo Akane!!)
- TRIO de PINCH!! (トリオＤＥピンチ!!)
- Kyōryū Ōkoku D‐1 Meiro Book
- Yōkai Tengoku Reikai Meiro Book
- Monster Densetsu Meiro Book
- Yōkai Torimonochō Sarawa reta nopperabō (Illustrations)
- ActRaiser 2 (Super Famicom/SNES, 1993) - Object designer.
- Animetic Story Game 1: Cardcaptor Sakura (PlayStation)
- Car Battler Joe (Gekitō! Car Battler Go!!, Game Boy Advance, 2001)
- Dragon Egg! (PC Engine, 1991) - Opening graphics.
- GötzenDiener (PC Engine, 1994)
- Illusion of Gaia (Gaia Gensōki, Super Famicom/SNES, 1993) - Object designer.
- Kaizō Chōjin Shubibinman 3: Ikai no Princess (PC Engine, 1992) - Graphics.
- Katekyō Hitman Reborn! Battle Arena (PSP, 2008)
- Katekyō Hitman Reborn! Battle Arena 2 - Spirit Burst (PSP, 2009)
- Metalgun Slinger (Game Boy Advance, 2002) - Character illustration.
- Ranma ½: Neighborhood Combat (Ranma ½: Chōnai Gekitōhen, americanized as "Street Combat" in USA, with major changes to the game. Super Famicon/SNES, 1992) - Graphic designer.
- Ranma ½: Hard Battle (Ranma ½: Bakuretsu Rantōhen, Super Famicon/SNES, 1992) - Graphics.
- The Story of Thor: A Successor of The Light (Known in North America as Beyond Oasis. Sega Mega Drive, 1994) - Object art and illustration.
- The Story of Thor 2 (Known in North America as The Legend of Oasis. Sega Saturn, 1996) - Illustrator, object designer.
- Streets of Rage 2 (Bare Knuckle 2, Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, 1992) - Object designer.
- Vatlva (Sega Saturn, 1996)
- Pokémon X and Pokémon Y (Nintendo 3DS, 2013) - Designer of Inkay, Malamar, Pangoro, Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash, Amaura, Aurorus, Tyrunt, and Tyrantrum.
- Hitoshi Ariga participated in the Mega Man 8 boss character contest. His submissions were Army Man (アーミーマン, two headed robot), Black Man (ブラックマン, robot with sword) and Kraken Man (クラーケンマン, extendable arms). Although they were not chosen, Black Man is one of the designs in the ending credits.
- Hitoshi Ariga based his pen name on Hitoshi Nakamura, the civilian identity of the character Bravoman.
- Hitoshi Ariga created a female Robot Master for Mega Man Megamix named Piano, who was intended to serve as a narrator and a teammate for Bass. However, the character was scrapped and never saw usage except in a bonus manga, as Hitoshi Ariga felt she drew too much attention away from the main story.
- Ariga Megamix - Hitoshi Ariga's blog.
- Spiceman - Blog run by Ippo Yamada, Hitoshi Ariga, and Iwamoto Yoshihiro
- Hitoshi Ariga's deviantART account
- Hitoshi Ariga's Twitter account