Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
HeelNavi (ヒールナビ Hīrunabi?), also known as HealNavi due to a mistranslation, is a NetNavi with an intimidating appearance. They are mostly wielded by criminals or are solo NetNavis, being the most common solo NetNavis that MegaMan.EXE will encounter.
They do dirty jobs for money and some work for evil organizations. However, not all of them are evil. Some are good NetNavis, but are outcasts because of their appearance.
The HeelNavi's appearance changes throughout the series. In Mega Man Battle Network and Mega Man Battle Network 2, they were simply black NormalNavis. Later, in Mega Man Battle Network 3, Mega Man Battle Network 4 and Mega Man Battle Network 5, they were purple with disk shaped heads.
Some HeelNavis are opponents in Mega Man Battle Network 4, and some participants in the tournaments use HeelNavis. They are usually used by criminals or are rabble rousing, trying to stir up some kind of trouble.
In Mega Man Battle Network 5, it appears that using Dark Chips too many times will result in a NormalNavi becoming a HeelNavi. Their color scheme distinguishes them from typical NetNavis. They appear in the Undernet in large numbers, but also in secret areas that no NormalNavi are found in. These HeelNavis usually have an even darker shading or other distinctions that make them more menacing.
In Mega Man Battle Network 6, there are some HeelNavis who were hired by Mayor Cain to help awaken the Cybeast inside MegaMan.EXE through a special chant. A group of them even attempt to ambush MegaMan on a few occasions, but not all HeelNavis work for Mayor Cain. Others are just freelance trouble makers that do bad things for their own agenda. Toward the end of Battle Network 6, CopyBots are used to send many HeelNavi's to attack in the real world. Interacting with them will trigger a random virus encounter.
|This section requires expansion.|
HeelNavis start with a set of Battle Chips, specializing on indirect long range attacks with bombs and viruses.
- Random Bomb: HeelNavis come equipped with either a Mini-Bomb or Lil-Bomb Chips as their regular attack. Most of the time they are set to one type of bomb. HeelNavis can also equip a wrecker ball instead of the bombs to use as their regular attack.
- Virus Summoning: Similar to Roll.EXE's special skill. HeelNavis have the ability to summon viruses. Most often viruses are automatically with them from the start of the battle.
- Random Sword: HeelNavis can also equip Sword Chips as a secondary regular attack. They may use Sword, Wide Sword, Long Sword and Fighter Sword.
- Extra Chip: Like many Navis and viruses in Mega Man Battle Network 4, HeelNavis can also carry a random folder downloaded Battle Chip to use at a random moment.
Each tournament from Mega Man Battle Network 4 has one participant with a HeelNavi:
- The Den Battle/City Battle Tournament: Tetsu has an unnamed HeelNavi.
- The Eagle/Hawk Tournament: Riki has a HeelNavi named Crusher. Riki is set to be a future mafia leader, but he wanted to quit the mafia and open a bakery with the prize money from the tournament. The current boss disagrees and takes Riki's PET from him, saying she would give Crusher back after they where disqualified. Some members of the mafia planned to delete Crusher and later the current boss to take over the organization, but Lan and MegaMan discovered their plan and saved Crusher, revealing the plan to the other boss. The boss takes care of the traitors and let Riki enters the tournament.
- "Heel" is the term for villain characters used in professional wrestling. Within the name, this seems to lampshade the evil stereotype associated with HeelNavis.
- A few HeelNavis have admitted to being fans of Solar Boy Django.
|Dr. Regal (all games, anime, and manga) and LaserMan.EXE (all games and anime) • CosmoMan.EXE (manga)|
|Mega Man Battle Network 4||ShadeMan.EXE • HealNavis|
|Mega Man Battle Network 5||BlizzardMan.EXE • ShadeMan.EXE • CloudMan.EXE • Dark MegaMan.EXE • CosmoMan.EXE • Dark Colonel.EXE (Team Colonel) • Dark ProtoMan.EXE (Team Protoman) • Nebula Grey • Lackeys and HealNavis|
|MegaMan NT Warrior Axess||Ms. Yuri and NeedleMan.EXE • Dark Miyabi and ShadowMan.EXE • Anetta • Dark ProtoMan.EXE • BurnerMan.EXE • SparkMan.EXE • GravityMan.EXE • BrightMan.EXE • SwordMan.EXE • ColdMan.EXE • StarMan.EXE • FlashMan.EXE • BeastMan.EXE • DesertMan.EXE • PlantMan.EXE • VideoMan.EXE • BowlMan.EXE|
|Rockman EXE Stream||Nebula Grey • Dark MegaMan.EXE • CosmoMan.EXE • LarkMan.EXE • CloudMan.EXE • BlizzardMan.EXE|
|MegaMan NT Warrior (manga)||CloudMan.EXE • Nebula Grey • Darkloids|