Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Well, well, well... What have we here... Why, it's Officer X. This is horrible! Why do I have to face someone like you here?!"
- ―Ground Scaravich, Mega Man X6
Ground Scaravich (グランド・スカラビッチ Gurando Sukarabicchi?) is a Reploid treasure hunter modeled after a dung beetle, who was wanted by the Maverick Hunters for damaging historic ruins. In his work he discovered a lot of data on ancient robots and Gate assisted him in exchange for this information. When Gate sent Scaravich to a forbidden area (the laboratory where X was discovered), Alia was forced to intercept and dispose of him. She felt bad for doing this, but Gate appeared to not have cared about what happened to him. He was later resurrected by Gate in Mega Man X6 as part of his Nightmare Investigation team. He was sent to the Central Museum to examine the Nightmare, where he was confronted by the Maverick Hunters in the main hall. He was frightened at first, but decided to fight them anyway to obtain their DNA data and was destroyed.
- Ground Scaravich will push a giant rock of varying size.
- Ground Scaravich will stop, then fire a few small shots.
- Ground Scaravich will roll a glowing rock on-screen and kick it at the player. Each time this rock is struck, a larger rock will materialize and fall from above.
- 1/3 health left: Ground Scaravich will stop, and kick his rock at the player. He can kick them one of two ways. The rock will either fly through the air at the player, or bounce along the ground towards them.
- Xtreme mode: Ground Scaravich will roll a purple rock of varying size (it can't be destroyed).
Enemies in Ground Scaravich's stage, the Central Museum:
When Playing as X
X: Ground Scaravich! You must be the burglar of ruins! What are you doing here?
Ground Scaravich: Well, well, well... What have we here... Why, it's Officer X. This is horrible! Why do I have to face someone like you here?!
X: Be a smart Reploid and give me the Information on the Nightmares.
Ground Scaravich: I'd rather just see what DNA data you have!
When Playing as Zero
Zero: Ground Scaravich! Why do you need to steal from another ruin? Hmm... You seem to be very close to the Nightmares...
Ground Scaravich: I am cursed, I know it! You are Zero. I heard you were dead. I really wanted to obtain your DNA data, but I no longer need it.
Zero: What do you mean?
Ground Scaravich: You can fight me to find out!
Ground Scaravich is one of the many Mavericks featured in the Worlds Unite crossover event. He joins the other Mavericks in attacking Sonic the Hedgehog, Mega Man, and X's other allies before departing to invade other worlds.
|Ground Scaravich Stage Gameplay|
- Coincidentally, three of the four beetle-themed Mavericks in the Mega Man X series - Boomer Kuwanger (stag beetle), Gravity Beetle (rhinoceros beetle) and Ground Scaravich himself (dung beetle) - are in fact scarabs. This leaves only Izzy Glow (firefly) as a non-scarab beetle, and is the only instance where so many of a certain Maverick theme (beetles, fish, cats, etc.) have all been of such a specific grouping.
- In their character artwork, Izzy Glow and Ground Scaravich are both depicted holding the ends of their mustache-like structures on their mouths.
|Mega Man X6|
|List of Mavericks|
| Commander Yammark • Ground Scaravich • Blaze Heatnix • Blizzard Wolfang • Rainy Turtloid |
Metal Shark Player • Shield Sheldon • Infinity Mijinion
|D-1000 • Zero Nightmare • Dynamo • Nightmare Mother • High Max • Gate • Sigma|
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
|Yammar Option • Ground Dash • Magma Blade • Ice Burst • Meteor Rain • Metal Anchor • Guard Shell • Ray Arrow|
|Zero's Special Techniques|
|Yammar Option • Sentsuizan • Shoenzan • Hyoroga • Ensuizan • Rakukojin • Guard Shell • Rekkoha|
| - Mega Man X -|
Falcon Armor • Blade Armor • Shadow Armor • Ultimate Armor
- Zero -
| Walkthrough • Parts • Rescuable Reploids • List of Enemies |
Damage Data Chart (X) • Damage Data Chart (Zero) • Game Script (X's story) • Game Script (Zero's story)