|This page is about the NetNavi GroundMan.EXE. To see information on his Robot Master counterpart, see Ground Man.|
GroundMan and Moliarty enter the Navi Mascot Competition, but lose. They then give lessons at Central Town's school on drilling through rocks. Lan Hikari takes this lesson and has to operate GroundMan to drill through rocks in the Cyberworld. After completing the task, he and MegaMan.EXE Netbattle GroundMan and Moliarty. After winning, GroundMan becomes a Link Navi and gives MegaMan his Cross.
In the Beast anime, GroundMan and Moliarty are seen in Beyondard working with DustMan and Mr. Press. The team specializes in drilling through rock, either to construct tunnels or for excavation. They are enlisted by Beyondard Ms. Millions to help her finish a tunnel that can link two towns that are separated by a mountain. GroundMan and DustMan are materialized in front of the rock and they try to break it. They work in a combo in which GroundMan drills and DustMan pushes him. However, they are unable to break the rock and are forced to return to their PET's. The rock is later broken by Chaud and the villagers on the other side. GroundMan appears later in Beast+, in a video game in third episode and to give Ground Cross to MegaMan.
- Super Armour: GroundMan cannot flinch.
- Ground Upper: GroundMan appears underneath MegaMan and drills at him. The affected panel will be destroyed if vacant.
- Drill Attacker: GroundMan separates into three drills and fires them at MegaMan. One of the drills moves ahead of the other two, for an opportunity to dodge.
- Rock Crush Breaker: GroundMan charges all the way to the other side of the battlefield, and stays there, drilling. Rocks will then fall all over the player's area.
- Super Armour enabled.
- Non-dimming Breaking chips gain +10 attack.
- Using non-dimming Breaking chips will cause rocks to fall onto the enemy's area.
- Charge Shot becomes Drill Arm, and MegaMan will first burrow underground before appearing in front of the nearest enemy in his row, drilling it for up to three hits of 10 + (10 x Buster Attack) Breaking damage.
- Ground Beast's chip charge attack is Drill Drive, sending him charging forward down the row, invincible, dealing two hits of 90 + (20 x Buster Attack) Breaking damage.
|GutsMan.EXE • KnightMan.EXE • DrillMan.EXE • TopMan.EXE • MetalMan.EXE • GroundMan.EXE • DustMan.EXE|