- "Take a look at these new upgrades!"
- ―Bit and Byte before the combination, Mega Man X3
Godkarmachine O Inary (ゴッドカルマシーン・Ｏ・イナリー Goddokarumashīn O Inarī?), also known as Godkalmachine O Inarie in some sources, is the combined form of Bit and Byte, which were upgraded by Dr. Doppler after their defeat.
Godkarmachine O Inary mainly attacks with shockwaves and rocket punches. When he swings his sword he releases a large shockwave that splits in two smaller shockwaves that move up and down when it hits the wall. If X is in in a high area, Godkarmachine O Inary will hover to attack with his shockwave, and if X moves below him he will be crushed. He also tries to catch X with his left arm and ram him in the ceiling, then pulling him back to his height to hit him with a rocket punch with his right arm, sending him to the wall. If X moves behind him, he will release homing spheres from his hands. His weakness is the Ray Splasher. He's only vulnerable in the upper half of his body.
Displays the amount of damage in units that Godkarmachine O Inary will receive from each Special Weapon in Mega Man X3.
|X-Buster||Acid Burst||Tornado Fang||Triad Thunder||Spinning Blade||Ray Splasher||Gravity Well||Parasitic Bomb||Frost Shield||Z-Saber|
- For X-Buster, the four damage values are listed according to how long the weapon is charged. The first number is damage done with uncharged shots; the second number is when the weapon is charged slightly (cyan); third number is when the X-Buster is charged some more (yellow). Fourth number is damage done the combined charge shots (pink).
- For Acid Burst, the first set of values is damage done in its normal state: first number is damage from the original acid glob; second is damage from the smaller acid drops.
- For Triad Thunder, the first value is damage done in its normal state; first number is damage done with the electrified pods, the second number is from the lightning bolts fired from them. For the second set of values, the first number is damage done with the initial shockwave, and the second number is damage done with the electric balls that follow it.
- Using a charged Triad Thunder will have no effect on Godkarmachine O Inary.
- For Ray Splasher, the first value is damage done in its normal state; for the second set of values, the first number is damage done with the actual pod, and the second number is damage done from the light projectiles fired from that pod.
- For Frost Shield, the first value is damage done in its normal state; for the second set of values, the first number is damage done with the spiked Frost Shield in X's buster, and the second number is damage done when it's dislodged.
- For Z-Saber, it can be used by password.
Rockman X3 manga
After Bit's defeat, Byte asks Doppler to help him, but Doppler doesn't care about them and instead uses his dragon to attack X with a powerful blast, covering a wide range. X and Marty managed to avoid the attack, but Bit and Byte suffered high damage. Byte asks Doppler why he did that, and Doppler decides to combine them into Godkarmachine O Inary, releasing several Worms to merge with them. Their power was highly increased in this form, but their attacks had no effect on X as he had recently obtained a powerful armor, destroying both Godkarmachine O Inary and Doppler's dragon with one shot. The remains of Godkarmachine O Inary merged into a giant two-headed worm-like monster as a last attempt to defeat X, but it collapsed before it could touch X.
- The last part of his name is derived from Inari, sometimes known as Oinari. "Godkarmachine" is a combination of "God", "karma" (reincarnation) and "machine". These fit well with the original names of Bit and Byte, which had Hindu/Buddhist references.
- If X were to absorb the homing spheres using the charged Frost Shield without firing it in the golden Third Armor, a glitch will occur, causing Godkarmachine O Inary to freeze in place, unable to attack, leaving the player with every opportunity to attack.
- It is, however, not available to do such in the Windows port due to the homing sphere attack will cause object stack overflow in the Windows port - which leads to game program crash.
- He is the only Maverick in the game that can defeat X in one hit by crushing him.
- Another glitch may occur if he manages to catch X with his left arm in the corner of the room, which has a higher chance of happening when X is falling from the wall. X will be held in the corner and his punch with the other arm will not reach him, leaving X stuck until he uses the attack again, making two left arms appear and return to him.
|Mega Man X3|
|List of Mavericks|
|Toxic Seahorse • Tunnel Rhino • Volt Catfish • Crush Crawfish • Neon Tiger • Gravity Beetle • Blast Hornet • Blizzard Buffalo|
|Maoh the Giant • Vile MK-2 • Bit • Byte • Godkarmachine O Inary • Press Disposer • Volt Kurageil • Dr. Doppler • Sigma|
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
| Acid Burst • Tornado Fang • Triad Thunder • Spinning Blade • Ray Splasher • Gravity Well • Parasitic Bomb • Frost Shield |
- Other -
| - Mega Man X -|
|Walkthrough • List of Mega Man X3 enemies • Damage Data Chart • Game Script|