Gemini Noise's body color is primarily yellow, with two sides symmetrically colored black and white. The shoulders and head have respective colored spikes
Gemini Noise is one of the two elec-elemental Noise Changes, the other being Crown Noise, which shares the same Noise Force Big Bang. In likeness of the duality of Gemini, it features the unique Tag System, exclusive to Gemini Noise. The addition of paralysis for all Sword type cards allows for easy chain attacks and disruption of even Super Armoured enemies. Its abilities provide great strategic options and makes for a high voltage fighter. Gemini Noise pairs well with Wolf Noise, allowing the player to deal paralyzing hits with boosted Swords and maintaining their momentum with Wolf Noise's innate Quick Gauge.
- Tag System - select 2 Battle Cards in their folder by pressing Y twice. They will show up in the Custom Menu with each other when drawn.
- Non-dimming Elec cards +30 attack.
- Element: Elec
- Weakness: Wood
- All Sword cards gain Paralyze effect.
- Charge Shot: Rocket Knuckle
- Fires a knuckle down the column, inflicting (10 x Buster Attack) paralyzing Elec damage.
- NFB: Thunder Bolt Blade
- Charge Paralyze/70
- Paralyze Body/600