Video game appearances
Frost Man is one the first four bosses powered with Evil Energy, and he creates havoc in Alaska. When Mega Man enters his room, there are several ice statues of Mega Man inside, and Frost Man crushes them all.
- Frost Man has a cameo appearance in Mega Man 10 as data of the Weapons Archive, appearing in an 8-bit likeness of his original sprite.
- Frost Man appears in Battle Memory from Rockman ×over.
- Frost Man appears in Rockman Strategy.
- "I'm Frost Man."
- "Freeze!" (Start)
- "I'll crush you! I'll make a popsicle of you."
- "I'll crush you! I will... beat you."
- "Ice Wave!"
- "I'll crush you!" (If Mega Man is hit by an Ice Wave)
- "Dat hurt!" (hit by Flash Bomb)
Mega Man & Bass CD data
Enemies in Frost Man's stage.
In the manga, Wily orders Frost Man to create an ice base on a beach and capture Mega Man. He takes a kid that was dressed as Mega Man to Dr. Wily, and the real Mega Man appears to rescue the boy and defeats Frost Man.
As with many of the Robot Masters, Frost Man makes his Archie Comics debut in the crossover Worlds Collide. He and most of the Robot Masters appear as enemies of Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man, attacking their party of heroes on the orders of Drs. Eggman and Wily.
Frost Man appeared briefly in the end of Mega Man Gigamix.
- How Frost Man is weak to the Flash Bomb is a display of two overcoming traits; frost is easily melted to exposure to sunlight, and him displaying helplessness after exposure to the bomb's explosion is a reference to the phenomena of snow glare.
- Chilblain (Frost Man's dislike) is defined as "an inflammation followed by itchy irritation on the hands, feet, or ears, resulting from exposure to moist cold" in the American Heritage Dictionary.
- Frost Man is one of five ice-themed robots who create ice sculptures. The other four are Chill Penguin, Blizzard Buffalo, Cold Man, and Fenri Lunaedge. He and Cold Man are the only ones from the original Mega Man series to have this talent.
- When Mega Man fights Frost Man in the Wily Tower rematch, it should be noted that the Flame Sword can cause a considerable amount of damage to him. This may be to connect the two weakness chains featured in the first four and last four Robot Masters, similar to Freeze Man and Burst Man both being weak to Scorch Wheel in Mega Man 7.
- Frost Man, Grenade Man, Astro Man, and Clown Man are the only Robot Masters in Mega Man 8 that do not have NetNavi counterparts.
- In the Japanese version of Mega Man 8, Frost Man wants to turn Mega Man into a kakigōri, a type of shaved ice dessert (flavored with syrup and condensed milk) found in Japan. In the English version of the game, the translation was changed so that he wants to turn Mega Man into a popsicle, which is much better known to a Western audience than kakigōri.[Citation needed] Ironically, Frost Man has no mouth with which to eat either of these.