Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an article showcasing fan-made Mega Man games that where created and are available to play, either direct from the website, though download, or purchase at a doujin retailer. To add a game, see MMKB's fanon policy.
- Rockman 7 Famicom - A remake of Mega Man 7, created to resemble the first six installments in the original Mega Man series.
- Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch - A multiplayer Mega Man game in the format of a FPS using the Doom engine. It features detailed 3-D environments reminiscent of the classic Mega Man games allowing the players to control robot masters.
Work-In-Progress Fan Games
These fan games are currently under development and, therefore, not yet complete, but the project is advanced in its development and may already have a demo version or gameplay video available.
- Mega Man Unlimited- a fangame by MegaPhilX, formerly known as Mega Man 10.
- Mega Man X: Corrupted by JKB Games. A SNES style MMX game that uses a world map instead of stages and features X and Zero as playable characters.
- Rockman 8 Famicom - A remake of Mega Man 8 done by the same creators of the Rockman 7 Famicom remake.
- Mega Man Revolution by Fifth Independent. A 2-player 8-bit style Mega Man fangame.
- Mega Man: Time Tangent - An 8-bit NES style fan-game project created by MexicanSunflower.
- Mega Man Perfect Harmony - 4-player cooperative fangame created by The Legendary Rud.
- MegaMan Battle Network: Chrono X - a fan-made sequel picking up where MegaMan Battle Network 6 ended. In development by MegaDudes.