This is an article showcasing some fan-made Mega Man games that where created and are available to play, either direct from the website, though download, or purchase at a doujin retailer. For more fan games, visit the Mega Man Fanon Wiki.
- Rockman 7 Famicom - A remake of Mega Man 7, created to resemble the first six installments in the original Mega Man series.
- Rockman 8 Famicom - A remake of Mega Man 8 done by the same creators of the Rockman 7 Famicom remake.
- Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch - A multiplayer Mega Man game in the format of a FPS using the Doom engine. It features detailed 3-D environments reminiscent of the classic Mega Man games allowing the players to control robot masters.
- Mega Man Eternal
- Mega Man Perfect Harmony - 4-player cooperative fangame created by The Legendary Rud. Under development.
- Mega Man Project Zero
- Mega Man Revolution
- Mega Man: Rock Force
- Mega Man: Super Fighting Robot
- Mega Man: Triple Threat by Stealth. A fangame that uses the 16-bit art style present in Mega Man 7.
- Mega Man Unlimited - a fangame by MegaPhilX, formerly known as Mega Man 10.
- Mega Man X: Corrupted by JKB Games. A SNES style MMX game that uses a world map instead of stages and features X and Zero as playable characters.
- MegaMan Battle Network: Chrono X - a fan-made sequel picking up where MegaMan Battle Network 6 ended. Under development.
- MegaMari - Marisa no Yabou
- Rockmen R: Dr. Wily's Counterattack - A Japanese Doujin-soft PC game starring Roll.
- Rosenkreuzstilette ~Freudenstachel~