This is an article showcasing fan-made Mega Man games that where created and are available to play, either direct from the website, though download, or purchase at a doujin retailer. To add a game, see MMKB's fanon policy.
- Rockman 7 Famicom - A remake of Mega Man 7, created to resemble the first six installments in the original Mega Man series.
- Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch - A multiplayer Mega Man game in the format of a FPS using the Doom engine. It features detailed 3-D environments reminiscent of the classic Mega Man games allowing the players to control robot masters.
Work-In-Progress Fan Games
These fan games are currently under development and, therefore, not yet complete, but the project is advanced in its development and may already have a demo version or gameplay video available.
- Mega Man Unlimited- a fangame by MegaPhilX, formerly known as Mega Man 10.
- Mega Man X: Corrupted by JKB Games. A SNES style MMX game that uses a world map instead of stages and features X and Zero as playable characters.
- Rockman 8 Famicom - A remake of Mega Man 8 done by the same creators of the Rockman 7 Famicom remake.
- Mega Man Revolution by Fifth Independent. A 2-player 8-bit style Mega Man fangame.
- Mega Man: Time Tangent - An 8-bit NES style fan-game project created by MexicanSunflower.
- Mega Man Perfect Harmony - 4-player cooperative fangame created by The Legendary Rud.
- MegaMan Battle Network: Chrono X - a fan-made sequel picking up where MegaMan Battle Network 6 ended. In development by MegaDudes.