Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Escape (エスケープ Esukēpu?), also known as Exit (イグジット Igujitto?), is a option from the Mega Man games that in most appearances allows the user to leave the current stage if the boss was already defeated. It first appeared in Mega Man X as an Escape Unit (エスケープ・ユニット?) available from the beginning. In some games it is an item that must be obtained to be used.
- It is available from the beginning in Mega Man X to Mega Man X8, Mega Man Xtreme, Mega Man Xtreme 2, Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X, and Mega Man Powered Up.
- In Mega Man 7, Auto creates it for 200 Bolts (100 with the Hyperbolt) in Big Eddie. Alternatively, it can be found with Search Rush near the boss shutter from Freeze Man's stage.
- In Mega Man 8, the Exit, known as Exit Parts (イグジットパーツ?) in Japan, can be obtained for four Bolts in Dr. Light's Laboratory.
- In Mega Man & Bass, the Exit Unit (Exit Parts in Japan) can be bought with Auto for 50 Screws.
- In the first Mega Man Zero, Cerveau asks Ciel to give an Escape Unit to Zero after Aztec Falcon's defeat. This allows him to abort the current mission and return to the Resistance Base, but the mission will be considered a failure if he evacuates. It can't be used in missions that result in a game over if it fails.