Cubit Foxtar (キュービット・フォクスター Kyūbitto Fokusutā) is one of the bosses of Mega Man Zero 3. Foxtar is one of the Eight Gentle Judges modified by Dr. Weil into his Weil's Numbers, based on a kitsune, the nine-tailed fox. Cubit has nine remote control options to attack and can create flaming mirages, preferring to use strategy to defeat enemies instead of physical fights. Foxtar looks down on Tretista Kelverian and Deathtanz Mantisk with contempt due to their brutal fighting skills.
- Foxtar will double jump.
- Foxtar fights by turning into five fireballs dancing around the room.
- Foxtar will start throwing fireballs/and creating a wave of fireballs moving in a pattern.
- Foxtar also uses the EX Skill Fire Rain, moving into the middle of the room to scatter fireballs, falling in a unique pattern.
Defeating Foxtar will give Zero the Double Jump leg chip and, if at A or S rank, the Soul Launcher ability.
- Nickname: Hundred Thoughts Poisonous Fox (Hyakunen no Kodoku, 百念の狐毒)
- EX Skill: Fire Rain (火雨) - Cubit Foxtar jumps to the center of the room and launches two sets of flames into the air, which drop to the floor.
- Mission: Search Facility
- Zero's EX skill: Soul Launcher
- The name Kyūbit (Cubit) comes from 九尾 Kyūbi, which is Japanese for nine-tails, and Foxtar a combination of fox and star.
- Also following the nine-tails legend, Foxtar is revealed to be a very effeminate male. This was revealed in Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero Telos. These shape shifting spirits often took on the form of a beautiful woman to lure travelers off their path.
- In the English version of Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works, Foxtar is erroneously stated to be female due to his already effeminate proportions.
- Cubit Foxtar is misnamed as "Cubit Foxter" in the English Mega Man Zero 3 instruction manual.
- Cubit Foxtar is one of the few characters in the Mega Man series that has her gender changed.
|Mega Man X • Copy X (substitute) • Sage Harpuia (interim) • Dr. Weil (usurper)|
|Sage Harpuia • Hidden Phantom • Fairy Leviathan • Fighting Fefnir|
|Eight Gentle Judges|
| Blazin' Flizard • Childre Inarabitta • Hellbat Schilt • Deathtanz Mantisk|
Cubit Foxtar • Glacier le Cactank • Volteel Biblio • Tretista Kelverian
|Rekku Gundan||Aztec Falcon • Herculious Anchus • Kuwagust Anchus • Panter Flauclaws|
|Jin'en Gundan||Anubis Necromancess|
|Meikai Gundan||Blizzack Staggroff • Poler Kamrous • Maha Ganeshariff|
|Zan'ei Gundan||Hanumachine • Hyleg Ourobockle • Phoenix Magnion • Burble Hekelot • Rainbow Devil • Tech Kraken|
|Mechaniloid Units|| Golem • Guard Orotic • Hittide Hottide • Asura Basura |
Mega Scorpia • Carnage Force 0 • Randam Bandam
|Foot Soldiers||Pantheon (List) • Variant|
|• Craft • Omega|
|Einherjar Eight Warriors|| Popla Cocapetri • Mino Magnus • Tech Kraken • Sol Titanion |
Noble Mandrago • Pegasolta Eclair • Fenri Lunaedge • Heat Genblem
|Mega Man Zero series|
| Zero • Ciel • Mega Man X • Resistance • Dr. Weil • Omega • Elpizo • Dark Elf • Caravan • Neige • Craft |
Copy X • Sage Harpuia • Fighting Fefnir • Fairy Leviathan • Hidden Phantom • Eight Gentle Judges • Einherjar Eight Warriors
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4 • Collection|
|Mega Man Zero • 2 • 3 • 4|
| Zero's weaponry • Zero Knuckle • Chips • Item Box • Cyber-elf (List) |
Armed Phenomenon • Golem • Locations (Neo Arcadia • Resistance Base • Area Zero • Ragnarok) • Pantheon (List) • Variant
Mega Man Zero Official Complete Works • RTRZ-Telos Drama Track Translations • Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero
Rockman Zero (manga) • Zero 3 Database • Zero 4 Database • Vile's Incident: Eden dome, its sin and rebirth