Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Mega Man using Concrete Shot.|
Concrete Shot (コンクリートショット Konkurīto Shotto?) is Concrete Man's Special Weapon. Mega Man (or Proto Man) fires a small glob of concrete that solidifies into a solid block when it comes into contact with the ground or a wall. This weapon is short-ranged, but it is quite powerful. When the concrete comes into contact with a small enemy, it'll be turned into a block, which will then crack and disintegrate in a matter of seconds along with the enemy inside it. The block will also crack and disintegrate if Mega Man jumps on it. For bigger enemies, it'll do critical damage to them.
Damage Data Chart
Known damage values in units for Mega Man 9.
- For "Spike Shooters" and Wily Machine No. 9's first phase, both bosses do not have data for them because they must be damaged with their own weapon or obstacle -- the Concrete Shot cannot inflict damage to them directly.
This weapon deals three units of damage to enemies when used by Mega Man (excluding weaknesses and immunities), if they aren't turned into a concrete cube on impact.
Costs two weapon energy units to use, allowing the user to fire the weapon fourteen times with a full weapon energy gauge.
- The concrete blocks can serve as temporary platforms for Mega Man to step on.
- It can harden magma barriers, which can then be destroyed with the Laser Trident.
- It ignores some enemy shields.
- This weapon neutralizes briefly the laser traps in the last Wily stage.
- It also neutralizes Galaxy Man's Black Hole Bombs.
- When a Concrete Shot forms while Mega Man is inside it or a concrete block falls on Mega Man, it pushes him forward. This can be used to help in Time Attacks.
- Enemies that are turned into concrete blocks by this weapon will not drop items when defeated.
- The Concrete Shot is similar to the Ice Burst from Mega Man X6 as both weapons fire a block that the player can stand on.
|Earth/Crystal/Earth-Mover Special Weapons and Techniques|
|Mega Man Classic series||Concrete Shot • Crystal Eye • Deep Digger • Jewel Satellite • Power Stone • Spread Drill • Super Arm|
|Mega Man X series - X||C-Shot • Crystal Hunter • Crystal Wall • Gaea Shield • Ground Dash • Tornado Fang|
|Mega Man X series - Axl||Bound Blaster • Gaea Shield|
|Mega Man X series||C-Sword • Earth Gaizer • Gokumonken • Rekkyoudan • Sentsuizan • Zekkyoudan|