Commando Man (コマンドマン Komando Man?) is a Robot Master from Mega Man 10. He is able to stun the player by pounding the ground, and shoot Commando Bombs that home in on Mega Man, Proto Man, or Bass. Commando Man is said to inflict serious amounts of damage. His stage is set in a desert which has a vicious sandstorm that can obstruct the player's vision and push them into pits or other hazards.
Before contracting Roboenza, Commando Man was a mine-sweeping robot who used remote detonation techniques to clear minefields all over the world. It is also said that he enjoys tasting oil from the various countries he visits. 
Commando Man jumps around while firing Commando Bombs. The player should be careful as the shockwave from the bomb reaches out and can still hit them. Commando Man can jump and shoot a Commando Bomb which will turn down as they pass under it, as well as jump high which he drops himself to the ground to shake it after firing the Commando Bomb. He may also just fire a Commando Bomb forward while he is on the ground which may arc up when the player jumps.
On Hard Mode he gets a new attack, stunning the player by punching the ground and creating an explosive shockwave that travels all the way across the room.
The best weapon to use is Wheel Cutter, as it can cancel out a Commando Bomb when they collide.
Damage Data Chart
Displays the amount of damage in units that Commando Man will receive from each Special Weapon in Mega Man 10.
|Mega Man 10|
|Mega Buster||Proto Buster||Triple Blade||Water Shield||Commando Bomb||Chill Spike||Thunder Wool||Rebound Striker||Wheel Cutter||Solar Blaze||Mirror Buster||Screw Crusher||Ballade Cracker|
- *For Proto Buster, the first is normal hit; the second is charged up.
- Arigock G
- Bomb Potton
- Neo Metall X
- Shield Attacker TRL
- Tsurare Stamp
- Sepa Roader (Hard Mode only)
- Waltriot (Hard Mode only)
Commando Man appears briefly in the manga Rockman 10 -Extra F-.
Commando Man debuted earlier than the Archie Comics adaptation of Mega Man 10 in the crossover Worlds Collide. In it he joined a large number of Robot Masters deployed by Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman against their enemies, who were being led by Mega Man and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Other Robot Masters (as well as two minibosses) in the Mega Man classic series who have been known to stun the player character by pounding the ground include Guts Man, Hard Man (who could also stun the player while they're in mid-air), Junk Man, and Concrete Man.
- Commando Man was one of Search Man's early names.
- Commando Man was the second Robot Master from Mega Man 10 to be revealed to the public.