- "Maverick Hunters and Reploid researchers are all liars! I may end up betrayed and deleted! So I will delete you first!"
- ―Commander Yammark, Mega Man X6
Commander Yammark (コマンダー・ヤンマーク, Komandā Yanmāku) is a dragonfly-themed Reploid created by Gate, to lead an observation team for a nature preservation project. He has an understandable paranoia and distrust of Reploid researchers, and, for unknown reasons, Maverick Hunters. While on duty he accidentally set a fire that burnt a large portion of the forest. Sometime later, his flight system was sabotaged during maintenance, leading to a fatal crash and his death. Gate resurrects him later on to aid in the investigation of the Nightmares.
- Yanma Option: Commander Yammark will form small dragonflies around himself. He may form anywhere from three to six dragonflies, depending on how much health he has left.
- Formation Guard: Commander Yammark will launch the dragonflies at the player, like missiles. They can be hit and deflected back at him. He will take slight damage and will be stunned if hit.
- Formation Wing: Commander Yammark will level out with the player, then fly in a straight line towards the other side of the screen, while the dragonflies fire straight ahead.
- Xtreme Mode: The dragonflies will fire directly at the player instead of just straight ahead.
- Formation Final:
- When Commander Yammark has 1/2 of his health left, he will call the dragonflies to line up behind him and fly around the screen, attempting to fill it up.
- Or Commander Yammark will call the dragonflies to line up above and below him, then he will fly from side to side, trying to hit the player.
Enemies in Commander Yammark's stage, the Amazon Area:
When Playing as XEdit
X: You're the Nightmare investigator, Commander Yammark?
Commander Yammark: Yes! I'm in charge of the Amazon area. Tell me! What is Zero up to? You must know something.
X: Zero has nothing to do with this! Stop accusing him!
Commander Yammark: I won't trust both the Maverick Hunter and Reploid researcher. I don't know what you're thinking... I won't end up being betrayed and deleted! I will delete you first!
When Playing as ZeroEdit
Zero: You're the Nightmare investigator, Commander Yammark?
Commander Yammark: Yes! I'm in charge of the Amazon area. Tell me! What will you do with the Nightmare?
Zero: Are you serious? It is your silly toy!
Commander Yammark: Maverick Hunters and Reploid researchers are all liars! I may end up betrayed and deleted! So I will delete you first!
Commander Yammark and many other Mavericks served as the antagonists of the Worlds Unite crossover event, where they were revived by Sigma-1 and unleashed against the heroes aboard the Sky Patrol. They were then dispatched to various worlds through the Genesis Portals to add to Sigma's power by planting Unity Engines.
|Commander Yammark Stage Gameplay|
|Mega Man X6|
| Commander Yammark • Ground Scaravich • Blaze Heatnix • Blizzard Wolfang • Rainy Turtloid |
Metal Shark Player • Shield Sheldon • Infinity Mijinion
|D-1000 • Zero Nightmare • Dynamo • Nightmare Mother • High Max • Gate • Sigma|
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
|Yammar Option • Ground Dash • Magma Blade • Ice Burst • Meteor Rain • Metal Anchor • Guard Shell • Ray Arrow|
|Zero's Special Techniques|
|Yammar Option • Sentsuizan • Shoenzan • Hyoroga • Ensuizan • Rakukojin • Guard Shell • Rekkoha|
| - Mega Man X -|
Falcon Armor • Blade Armor • Shadow Armor • Ultimate Armor
- Zero -
| Walkthrough • Parts • Injured Reploids • List of Enemies |
Damage Data Chart (X) • Damage Data Chart (Zero) • Game Script (X's story) • Game Script (Zero's story)