Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ―Cancer Bubble, MegaMan Star Force (anime)
Cancer Bubble returns again as an optional boss. Claud once again shows up in the Big Wave shop and must be talked to fight his EM form, which appears on the Bunny Slopes ER at Grizzly Peak. His attack pattern has not changed much since the previous game. Fighting him at least once grants Mega Man an ability that modifies his Charge Shot.
Cancer Noise is an available Noise Change.
Cancer Bubble is a boss in World 5.
Cancer Bubble is an important FM-ian. He, in the end of the series and in episode 17, is the leader of most of the FM. He, with his Andromeda Key (fake) is trying to revive Andromeda. He is also a fan of Sonia Sky. He is also one of the only two FM-ians spared from Gemini's deletion rampage to fill the real Andromeda Key, the other being Harp (Lyra).
Cancer Bubble appears as Sonia's assistant, often attempting to help her deal with things while she is gone. He is more of a comic relief character, as his attempts to assist Sonia often fail humorously, and he fails badly in battle.
Attacks and Abilities
- Bubble Pop : Cancer Bubble floats to and fro across the rows, firing a bubble down each column. The bubbles can be destroyed with a single Buster shot, and if they connect they induce a Bubble effect. In the second game, Cancer Bubble even hides crabs in some of his bubbles, and if broken the crab will rush down the column, dealing breaking damage.
- Boomerang Cutter: Cancer Bubble stands at the back of the battlefield, and launches his claws at the player from the side, one at a time. The claws cannot be blocked.
- Tidal Wave: Cancer Bubble will summon a large 3x2 tidal wave which must be blocked to avoid damage. This attack inflicts Bubble.
Mega Man Star Force
|Mega Card 19||CancrBuble||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave!||100|
|Mega Card 20||CancrBublEX||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave!||130|
|Mega Card 21||CancrBublSP||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave!||150|
Mega Man Star Force 2
|ID||Battle Card||Description||Attack||Element||Star Carrier|
|Mega Card 31||CancrBuble||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave!||100||39960|
|Mega Card 32||CancrBublEX||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave!||130||40104|
|Mega Card 33||CancrBublSP||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave!||150||40350|
Cancer Bubble Battle Cards can also be used with Blank Cards.
Mega Man Star Force 3
|CancrBubl||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave||130|
|CancrBublV2||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave||170|
|CancrBublV3||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave||220|
|CancrBublX||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave||280|
|Galaxy Advance||Description||Attack||Element||Battle Cards|
|CancrBublGA||From nearest enemy, 3x2 tidal wave!||320||WideWave1|
- In the Japanese versions, Cancer Bubble has a habit of ending most of his sentences with "-buku", which is an onomatopoeia for a bubble being burst.
- In the anime, Cancer Bubble is distinctive among the FM-ians for wearing human clothes (not counting when the FM-ians are in their human form disguises). In addition to his natural appearance, he has worn a number of extra outfits, including Claud Pincer's clothes, a medical mask, and even a trenchcoat.
- Cancer Bubble has an attack called "Boomerang Cutter," which coincidentally is one of the abilities of X and Boomerang Kuwanger in Mega Man X.
- In the early concept art, his skin was black, and was also planned to be a girl.
- Cancer Bubble's name and overall appearance may seem to harken back to Bubble Crab from Mega Man X2.
|Aqua-type EM Beings|
|Cancer Bubble • Diamond Ice • Pegasus Magic • Plesio Surf • Queen Virgo • Yeti Blizzard|